Anyone had that "freak out" moment yet?

Options
spara0038
spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
I'm getting married 12/21/14, so there is still almost 6 months to go before the big day, but for whatever reason, it hit me like a ton of bricks- I'm.getting.married. IN SIX MONTHS AHHH!! So much to do, and it seems like everything costs so freakin much too!!!

How do you ladies cope with everything?

Replies

• jas313
    jas313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in January the 6 month mark has hit me hard too. It is time to get busy planning and Paying for things. I am actually taking some vacation time next to do some of these things and to get busy excercising. I think everytime I think about loosing weight I get overwhelmed and end up gaining. Dress shopping next week!!
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ooh congrats! Dress shopping is sooooo exciting. You'll have a good time! :smile:

I actually took a vacation day on Monday to handle some things- and actually that's what made me feel like everything was "really real" because that's when I sent the Save the Dates!
  • Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It hit me at 6 months and hasn't stopped. I'm 4 months out as of today. It seems strange that it's actually going to happen. I'm trying to not freak out too much though. Just gotta trust that it'll all get done and what will be will be.