Looking for consistent or newbie friends.

Options
_IronDan_
_IronDan_ Posts: 14 Member
Hi I'm Dan I'm a nutritionist, I live in Milton Keynes and I've lost 100lbs!

I'm looking for friends that log everyday and comment on their friends diaries

I am more than willing to help newbies achieve their weight loss goals or give advice to experienced dieters stuck on a plateau.

If you are not prepared for the long game or looking to lose a couple of pounds I'm not interested.

Friend collectors please ignore!

Replies

• eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan,

I'm looking for friends who log and comment too.

I'm ideally looking to lose 5 stone - but working on the first 2.5 stone first! I know my diet isn't anywhere near what it should perhaps be - so guidance is welcome.

Cheeky banter always appreciated too.

Added you.

Cheers,
    Nick
  • kirstyfoy
    kirstyfoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan and Nick,

I am looking to lose about 7/8 stone.

I have logged in for 20 something days now and really trying to stay the distance. I like all my friends posts and comment when necessary.

Feel free to add and inspire me!

Kirsty
  • madmanmk
    madmanmk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    just joined yesterday and trying to find some friends i think ill be on here every day . ive just started working out about a mouth or so and only discovered this yesterday
  • Bazzaware
    Bazzaware Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just started on this site / app and looking to make friends to share the fun of loosing weight. Feel free to add me.
  • loopy12355
    loopy12355 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am a newbie and trying so hard to loose weight, Motivation is my downfall I loose it when I get disheartened. I have only weighed myself once and have not lost anything as yet :(

I need someone to kick me up the backside and let me know where I am going wrong but also someone who will encourage me.

I am still getting my head around the site so I don't know everything yet or how to do some logs.

Please feel free to add me if you would like. Thanks Emma :)