Nike + Running Help!

Options
exwilson
exwilson Posts: 154 Member
I'm having an issue with the NIke+ app. I set up a distance run and begin the run. But it thinks I've met my distance as soon as I've started running.

For instance, say I've started my run and I've gone 0.2 miles so far. I'll check in on the app and it will say: "0.2 miles completed, 0.2 miles past your goal, current pace...xx per mile". Since it thinks I'm past my goal, it doesn't provide any audio feedback during my run unless I double tap the screen.

Nike support can't figure it out yet but I'm able to recreate 100% of the time. Anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I use the Nike + GPS watch, but if I remember correctly can't you just press run and go without setting up a distance? The app still gave feedback on distance and pace along the run.
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I also usually use the Nike+ GPS watch however I have on occasion used the app, usually when the battery is low on my watch and I've forgotten to charge it. I have never had that problem before, but much like the previous poster I would suggest using the short cut to run function button and just not set a distance for the time being until nike sorts it out. Good luck!