7/3 Your biggest win today

Options
hippiefemme
hippiefemme Posts: 35 Member
Since it's the end of the day, we can't really be proactive about a challenge. What was your biggest win today?

My biggest win was having a healthy lunch and dinner! Today was a vacation day for me, and normally I'd run out to Wendy's or some other fast food joint to avoid cooking, but I didn't do that. I made a meal that fed me for lunch and dinner and my husband for dinner.

Replies

• Lauregalie
    Options
    This day was really bad for me. I was all in pain. I thought that I won't get up off the couch today. But after all I did great workout and I'am so proud of myself!
  • hippiefemme
    hippiefemme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you, too! It's hard to work out when you're having a bad day, so it's great that you pushed yourself anyway.
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I went for an hour long walk today instead of eating my feelings when upset. I needed to go workout anyway. So, a win overall.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    went dancing after three days of trying. got in an extra 10 squats (actually started the challenge) and set up an exercise date for tomorrow (actually, that was yesterday, but i'm posting it today. lol)
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Jumping in late, but I can give a win for 7/3! I flew up north to visit family that morning, I was at the airport at 5 am for a 7:45 am flight because that was when my friend could drop me off, so when through security (fast) and instead of getting junk something or other and a root beer like I usually would, no matter how early I get there, I went to the Chili's there and got eggs, potatoes, and wheat toast and a big bottle of water, then sat and ate a leisurely breakfast while I read the news paper.