Holidays!

Options
becksxxx70
becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
I am going to be away on my hols for 2 weigh ins, though I could prob weigh in early (on the Wed) for the 1st one that I'll miss.
Could you then just carry that weight through to the next one as I'll let you know in advance........don't want to go down as missing one or get deleted!

Replies

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    If you're our for 2 weeks... weigh in early. You'll still get pinged -1 for not weighing in the second week. That'll just mean you can't miss any others. Motivation!
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok. No I won't miss any others....
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm also on holidays for two weeks-def won't be able weigh in on those holidays. I don't want to let my team down so maybe I shouldn't take part in this now-advice?
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    If you can't commit, it's best not to do this.
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you are staying in a hotel they should have a scale somewhere that you can use. Granted it may not read exactly the same as your home scale but at least you can weigh in. If you have no access to the spreadsheet then you can message another person from the group and ask them to post for you. In reality if you want to do this there are always ways to make it happen.
    I'm also on holidays for two weeks-def won't be able weigh in on those holidays. I don't want to let my team down so maybe I shouldn't take part in this now-advice?
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    When I go on holidays I am just going to pack my scale and having to look at that thing everyday will keep me motivated. :happy: