Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
This is going to be a sober week :-)

Have a great week everybody!

Replies

• phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday All:

yes, there is no wine in the house and there wont be until Saturday....one way I am not tempted!!!

I have to keep the momentum going......on Saturday I was 2 lbs away from the lowest I have been since January...fell off the wagon and emotionally ate for a while...cant let that happen...thank you MFP friends for being there and encouraging!!!!
  • doco2279
    doco2279 Posts: 3
    Options
    Horrible weekend for me. I cleaned my car out...and low and behold, in my trunk, I discovered four six packs of various beers. So, 4th of July weekend, what else was I going to do but get rid of them. That led me to buying two more six packs throughout the "looooong" weekend. So, I've got a lot of catching up to do so that I don't totally despise myself on weigh in day on Saturday. phillyb, I like your philosophy, finding the right balance. It is really hard on the weekend, baking in the sun doing yard work and not reaching for a beer or four during that time. I have upped my water intake, which is a good thing. I just need to concentrate on not buying those six packs on the way home from work. Working out after work is helping with that. We all need a stress reliever and the easiest for me is drinking my stress away. Working out is a close second, but it difficult when you get home, have to decide on dinner, cook it, and outside of that I am on several committees that meet regularly during weeknights. Hopefully that will slow up a bit and I will have more time to get healthy. It does seem to help having you all as accountability partners. Anyhow, I hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th. I've got two weeks of vacation starting the 11th, plus a wedding to attend on the 12th, so the next two to three weeks will be trying. Wish me luck.