Checking in with current members

Lilylee757
Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
So I had started this and fell off this past week with the holiday and vacation. Just wanted to check in with my new friends who are on this plan. How is everyone doing?

Replies

• nostaw39
    nostaw39 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Lilylee- I just started the plan today! I'm starting out with Fit cycle as I am pretty active. We'll see how it goes and if I get too anxious about not losing a ton right away, I may switch to Turbo. Which plan are you doing?
  • daniellee725
    daniellee725 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm doing the turbo plan. I lost 9 pounds the first week, and gained .3 the second. It was towards the end of my TOM when I weighed in for the second week, so I'm hoping my next weigh in is better. It was VERY discouraging to eat such a restricted diet and exercising every day and to gain weight. I'm going to give it another couple weeks, but if I don't start seeing better results, I might have to try something else.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    I am starting with the classic plan because that is what I did in the past and after the first week I did not feel deprived. I also found that the weight loss stuck around for a while. I had great results with that method as well. Good luck to you both!