Introduction

Options
krysiep74
krysiep74 Posts: 7 Member
If you would like to join and compete with us please post to this topic your name, weight, and why you are here. You will be assigned to a team once we have 2 team leaders and once there are 4 people who join me we will start the challenges.

Replies

• krysiep74
    Options
    my intro (redo)
    Hi my name is Krystal, I am starting this group to help aid in weight loss. There is no judging or negativity allowed, just 100% support and fun. If you would like to join this group and compete in challenges this is the place to come. Once we have 4 people we will begin. I also need one other person to be a team head. You cant have team competitions if you don't have teams. If you would like to join in creating this fun and supportive group please comment here and leave your name, age, current weight and why you want to lose weight. If you would be interested in being a team captain let me know. We need at least one more captain. Also please let us know what programs you are currently using to lose and/or track your weight loss.

My name is Krystal
    I am 39 Years Old
    I currently weigh 261 pounds
    (started at 274, 35 days ago)
    I want to get to 150 pounds, My first goal is to be at 225 by December 1st for going to Disney.
    My reason for wanting to lose weight, is to feel better, hopefully get off some of the medications I am on, be able to walk easier without pain, and to fit into the seats of all the rides at Disney, as I have never been there before.
    I currently use Fitbit (of coarse), My Fitness Pal, and an App called Waist.
  • Happygolucky53
    Options
    Hey there, My Name is Emily, I am 21 Years old and I currently weigh 192 Pounds, I want to loose weight to improve my health, both mental and physical and my Ultimate goal is to weigh 140 Pounds before I go to Japan with my university. My first short term goal is to get to 178 pounds before I start back at university in september.
  • jfmp
    jfmp Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Jeanne. I weigh 149. I enjoy the challenge groups. They keep me motivated and keep things interesting. I also would like to try to help motivate others with their challenges as my weight loss has been pretty successful and I don’t have much more to lose.
  • krysiep74
    Options
    Welcome Emily and Jeanne. It is nice to meet you. Once we get one more member, and someone who wants to be a team captain we will begin. Unless would like to start on an individual level. Let me know what you would like to do as we are waiting on more people to join. I promise we will have fun. Also please provide suggestions of things you really like to do and i will turn them into challenges
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'd like to join this group - I find group challenges very motivational and fun.
    I was very successful for a while, but seem to have been stuck in a plateau for quite some time.
    I currently weigh 166 and would like to get down to 145.
  • Happygolucky53
    Options
    Hi there Nice to meet you. Its nice to see people coming together to work towards a aim- good luck on your Goals :)