Tuesday check in July 1st

Options
Becre8tive
Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
I don't need wine every day, it's just something that I reached for after a long day. I didn't bother me at all yesterday.

I think I will enjoy it more at the weekend when it's not a daily habit anymore. Like chocolate or ice cream.

How is everybody else doing!

Replies

• mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I so agree with you, I did not miss it at all last night. What I do know is my self control Is what I really need to work on. If I have a drink and it's in the house I keep going if I eat something , I keep going. I can say alcohol on the weekend only, but I can't have food only on weekends. July 1,2014 I say I want control and yet I am out of control. This month will be about self control.

Alcohol and Food has it's place, and I must them in their place.

Monday no drinking
    Tuesday no drinking :-)
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday :-)

Yes, so I live for my Saturday nights (my happy hour, lol)...lol...but back on track...had a good day Monday and I just say no to drinking Mon - Friday...some days are harder than others for sure :-)

Portion patrol is tough for me as well.. My plan consists of no eating after dinner, no alcohol and staying within my plan Mon- Fri. and exercising at least 5 days a week. Last weekend I did overdo it a bit not with exercise but with food...didnt consume as much alcohol as the weekend before so I was happy about that, lol but I may pay for that at the scales on Saturday morning...oh well, I will be better next week :-)

Wishing ya'll a great day :-)
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everybody. I did good with food, but had a glass of Champagne in the evening.

My quit buddy came over and reminded me that we forgot our 8 months smoke free anniversary. What is stunning, I never thought cigarettes could be so unimportant.

We celebrated our win over the tobacco industry.

Sorry guys, didn't see it coming! But enjoyed the celebration
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    well that is something to celebrate!! :-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Today was a rough day for me and the hubby...uggggg!!! we both so wanted a drink...but hence the reason I dont keep wine in the house after Sunday, lol and he is just much more strong willed than I.....no drinks....dinner is done...and I made it under my calorie count...came close but stayed under.....I scare myself sometimes with these changes I am making :-)

I wish you all a very peaceful night :-)