WELCOME PURPLE TEAM

Options
meni79
meni79 Posts: 35 Member
Hello Purple Team

My name is Mehnaz and I am your team leader. I am so excited for this challenge and hope you all are as well. I have sent friend requests to all of you so please accept so we can be in touch and motivate each other throughout the challenge.

For those of you who have not entered your starting details please do so and let's have a fun, healthy summer.

Feel free to post and tell the team about yourselves.

Replies

• Mahi33
    Mahi33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Maheen and I joined this group to get motivated again, and start working out regularly. My goal is to lose 10 lbs, please feel free to add me if you like, good luck :)
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Des or skittles which every is easy to remember haha I joined mfp starting at 370lbs Jan 7th and I knew if I didn't change something I was going to die at a young age, so I changed. I am as of today 313. my goal for this challenge is to get to 300. and I know I will. I am also doing another challenge which is eating clean that starts july 7th and I'm doing an Abs challenge as well.
  • meni79
    Options
    Wow Skittles that is amazing, I'm sure you will rock this challenge. Purple team let's work hard and reach our goals, I want us to be the top team each week :)

There is also a step challenge along side this one, it sounds fun and a great way to be motivated to get your daily steps in. Feel free to join that one too, there is a topic about it.

I would love to hear from the other members too so please post and tell us about yourselves :)
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    thanks, I may not reply on July 3-4 because I'll be up at camp and I don't have survive there but I will still be writing all my food and log it when I get home. or if I go into town I'll be able to go online
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Good morning Purple team, it's July 1 and this month I'm kicking some butt. I have 3 30 day challenges I am doing this month, crunches, burpees and the 30 day shed. I am going to 300 this month. plus I am doing a c25k and I do zumba and body pump but those are not every day.
  • annie786
    annie786 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Purple Team... Nice Ticker Skittles! Love it.
    This heat is not helping me at all. I miss February. :)
    I would like to loose those last 10 lbs with this challenge. But I would like to think back and be happy that I have been able to maintain my weight at 150 for many months.
    Good luck to all, slowly but surely we will make it ! :)
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Hello Purple Team... Nice Ticker Skittles! Love it.
    This heat is not helping me at all. I miss February. :)
    I would like to loose those last 10 lbs with this challenge. But I would like to think back and be happy that I have been able to maintain my weight at 150 for many months.
    Good luck to all, slowly but surely we will make it ! :)

Thank you. and WTG on maintaing, somethings I feel that is harder to do.

How is everyone else doing today? what are everyone plans for this weekend? Mine I'm leaving tomorrow night and going camping with my family, i'll be back Sat, but then I have a birthday party to go to and I'm not making this weekend about food like I have before, It's all about family and friends and enjoying the time.
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Hello purple team How is everyone? it's been 5 days and no one is posting? whats with that?

how was everyones weekend? and what is everyone doing this week? how are you going to stay active?
  • meni79
    Options
    Hey Skittles

Hopefully everyone is out and getting active and too busy to post, I've been looking at piyo workouts on youtube and will start that soon. Don't forget this Friday is the weigh in.
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    Hey Skittles

Hopefully everyone is out and getting active and too busy to post, I've been looking at piyo workouts on youtube and will start that soon. Don't forget this Friday is the weigh in.

let me know how that goes, and ya lets hope they are all being active, I'm about to go do my c25k and zumba later tonight.:smile:
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    wtg purple team we are doing amazing.