The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread

Options

Replies

• ScottishRedHeather
    Options
    Hi group,

My name is Heather, and I'm a military brat, so I moved all over. Have lived most of my life in Washington, though, so it's home. Used to be up in Seattle, then Lakewood, now Enumclaw (near Auburn). Nice to meet you all!
  • piratepam
    Options
    Helloooo... Pam here. Decided I need to go outside of my friends for fitness motivation and eating right... Seattlites Unite! I've got the tools to do what I need, it'd just be nice to have people that have the same fitness/eating habit goals :)
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tim. I live in Beaverton, OR (suburb of Portland).
  • jessyGodfrey
    Options
    Hello fellow Pacific Northwest neighbors!
    I just signed up onto this site to get back into a healthier lifestyle. I take my family hiking as much as I can in metro areas and primarily Columbia Gorge trails along the historic highway. I love that area! It's nice to meet everyone.
    Sincerely, Jessy
  • LeahRandom
    LeahRandom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Leah, I'm in Seattle. I work out in Fremont, and walk my dogs on Queen Anne and in Ballard. I work all over the city.
  • MiqGallegos
    Options
    Hey. I live in Atlanta now but born in West Seattle, raised in Carnation, WA, HS in Mountlake Terrace, and then lived in Seattle (Lake City and on The Hill) after HS. Moved out in 2004 but it will ALWAYS be home and where my happiest memories come from. When I'm happy I eat less so I figured I would join the group! :)

Add me if you like.
  • Lizzinc
    Lizzinc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Liz! Mom of 5 boys, work from home, looking for a good support system as I have a LONG way to go!
  • CarrieVPDX
    CarrieVPDX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Carrie and live in Milwaukie (burb south of Portland, OR)
  • thatonefatguy
    thatonefatguy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greetings all!

I'm Mike, from Bremerton, WA. I've lived all over western WA though.

Currently working on reducing myself from the blobby 352 that I topped out at down to hopefully around 220'ish.

Nice to meet yall!
  • Hi all! My name is Christina. Im 25, married with 2 beautiful crazy little girls. We live in salem, oregon. Ive lost 35lbs i have 90lbs to go. Looking for anyone in the salem area who would like to connect :-) with similar goals.
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I don't know how often this group is active but I am from Washington. I live in Skagit County, in a small town. I love to go hiking and camping around the area.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I live in Battle Ground, WA with my family and an assortment of pets, computers and underutilized exercise equipment.

I've been on MFP for almost two months and have learned a lot from the message boards and especially the people on my friends list. I can't believe how helpful people have been here. Nice to meet you all.
  • Sie_Con
    Sie_Con Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm Sierra, I'm 22, raised in Portland and moving back in a few weeks. I'm trying to lose about 100lbs and I've just started about 6 weeks ago. My short term goal is 20 lbs before I move, then my next goal will be 214 (no longer obese), which will be about 60 more pounds away. I'd love local friends or support. :happy:
  • julistehr
    julistehr Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I live in Spokane and am back at MFP once again. Looking for any support out there, maybe here in my backyard. I want to lose 60 pounds, which completely overwhelms me. Hoping to find some inspiration here:)

Juli
  • katiestemp
    katiestemp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm from Tri-Cities! It's so dry here and not as green as the other parts of PNW that I love so much...trying to get out and enjoy the river more though. Look forward to being in this group!
  • JJofWA
    JJofWA Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello All,

I grew up on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle, and am currently a suburb-dweller in Snohomish County near Martha Lake. I'm a mother of four and a part-time student. I just started my MFP account today and am really looking forward to an enjoyable and productive membership.
  • DuckiesorDie
    DuckiesorDie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, here in Portland trying to really get into this running thing, training for my first half right now! Loving this weather and running downtown Portland doesn't suck. Feel free to add!
  • canuck9
    canuck9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Group. My name is Doug, and I live in Gig Harbor, WA. This seems like a great group...glad to be here, and really glad to be meeting my goals.
  • amybyrd73
    amybyrd73 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm Amy and I'm near north Tacoma, just joined a few days ago and am looking forward to seeing what this site is all about and how it can help me achieve my fitness goals!
  • larosa217
    larosa217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm LaRosa and I'm from Spokane. Moved here a little over 1.5 years ago for work. Before moving here I was in a suburb of Austin, TX but originally from the North Carolina coast.

Just looking to make some more local friends on here, so feel free to add me (but leave a message so I know how you found me).