What are YOUR #'s?

Options
joianett
joianett Posts: 79 Member
If you are OK with sharing, please do! I am curious and want to compare what number my fitness pal generates for others.

Do you stay within your recommended numbers? Lower? Higher?

Height - 5'8"
Pre-Pregnancy weight - 145 LBS
Current weight (31 weeks) - 152 LBS
Workout : 4-5x/week ultimately burning 300-500 cals per session per my Polar HR monitor

I have my Goal to maintain my current weight -
Calories: 1860
Carbs: 233
Fat: 62
Protein: 93
Sugar: 89

When I workout, it adds an additional 300-500+ calories. I never go over 1900 calories per day though but eat every 2-3 hours. Also, my carbs are always below 150g and my protein is always over the 93g!!!

Replies

• papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    Height- 5'5"
    Pre=pregnant- 128
    current weight: bouncing between 128-129 for the last month (10wks pregnant)
    workout= nothing. LOL I want to start walking and doing dvds again since my nausea is gone. I wear a body media armband and I aim for 10,000 steps a day

Calories= no clue I don't track. Guessing between 1600-1700
    Carbs= I try to limit them, aiming below 150grams as well
    protein= aiming 80-100grams I don't always get there, but I am going to start tracking since I eat healthier when I track
    fat- under 60
    sugar- aiming under 50

these are numbers I hit when I track. I have been eating very crappy lately so I want to start tracking tomorrow
  • joianett
    Options
    That is cool that you do not track! I wish I could be more "lax" but I am so OCD, LOL.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Pre-pregnancy weight: 162.7
    Current weight (40w4d): 210

I'm set at "maintain"
    Calories: 2430
    Carbs: 304
    Fat: 81
    Protein: 122
    Fiber: 25

(Don't track my sugar since all I have to do is eat a handful of strawberries and go over...)

I have gained a lot more than I intended to, but my midwife isn't concerned and I feel good overall.
  • joianett
    Options
    @JustAnotherGirl - Are you finding that MFP's maintenance number is making you maintain, gain or lose at this point?

OMG! I just realized you are passed your EDD!!! So close momma!! EXCITING!!!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You're so active! That's awesome!

I'm 5'1"
    Pre pregnancy weight 109lbs
    Current weight (7weeks) 109.5-110lbs
    I gained 34lbs with my last pregnancy & would be happy to gain the same again.

Currently too nauseous to workout all that much. I swam a bit with my toddler today. Goal is low impact cardio 2X week & strength training 1X week.
    I'm eating 1800 calories + exercise calories. Mostly carbs right now. :)
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Love4fitnesslove4food2 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Height: 4'11
    Pre-pregnancy: 110
    Current: 137 as of 35w3d

Thinking I'll land somewhere under 145 so under the 35 pound limit which is just perfect! I eat ~2200 calories MINIMUM per day. Workouts consist of stairs and the elliptical, i also do an arm circuit a few times a week.

Having a healthy baby is more important to me than gaining the absolute minimum amount of weight--the weight will come off and I have all the time in the world to lose it but the 40 weeks where my baby girl is inside of me is to be spent providing her with all of the nutrients and CALORIES she needs to develop optimally.
  • ClassyxInxCamo
    ClassyxInxCamo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Height : 5'2"
    Prepreg : 153
    Current : (32 weeks) 156.8
    Set to maintain.

Cal : 1970
    Carb : 50%
    Protein : 20%
    Fat : 30%

This is our 3rd and last baby and anything besides walking has been super hard to do. I've got spd :( so hopefully walking has been enough my goal weight after baby is 125-130.
  • mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I go over my calories not on purpose but if I am hungry I eat.

Height - 5'3"
    Pre-Pregnancy weight - 149 LBS
    Current weight (12 weeks) - 151 LBS
    Workout : mostly walking 5 days per week with an occasional strength training session, want to do more though

I have my Goal to gain 1/2lb. I am still nursing my 16 month old and approaching 2nd trimester so an extra 250 calories is working out well though I hope to stop nursing soon :>

Calories: 1950
    Carbs: 244
    Fat: 63
    Protein: 98
    Sugar: 73

I too eat every 2-3 hours. My protein has been low lately and my carbs and sugar have been high. I've been eating more carbs to help with nausea but as that starts to go away and I am focusing on protein again.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'6"
    Pre-preggo weight - 180
    Current weight (37 weeks) - 205
    Workout - nothing. I was cramping and bleeding at the start and had just gotten through a miscarriage so I was taking it easy and then this past winter happened and I got lazy. I'll start again when I get the all clear after the baby.

My goal is gaining 1/2 per week. Veggies now upset my stomach and everything and anything gives me heartburn even with Zantac so I'm just eating whatever I can at this point and waiting it out.