What part of San Antonio

Options
13»

Replies

• mandrade4550
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for ppl with the same goal around my area.
  • aclira81
    aclira81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found this out. App looks great! Hoping to gain 15 lbs! Add me you like!
  • AF_guy
    AF_guy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm back to this app/site again. On page one as TexasDragon45. I enjoy that it keeps me accountable for what I eat during the day, and if I'm not eating right, I know someone will yell at me, lol. Feel free to add me, I live near sea world.
  • amvandehey
    Options
    I am not far from the Rim area! Please feel free to add me always looking for friends with a healthy lifestyle!
  • Jude7781
    Options
    I'm on the North East side of town where Perrin Beitel turns into Nacogdoches. I go to the Planet Fitness on Nacogdoches and O'Connor.
  • TXthunderstorm
    TXthunderstorm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    out near floresville
  • RobertGonzalez
    RobertGonzalez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    NW Area primarily. I am not far from the Rim and run the Greenway as well as the parks like Friedrich, Eisenhower and Phil Hardberger.
  • brettcopeland
    brettcopeland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Alamo Ranch
  • StephanieKTerranova
    StephanieKTerranova Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I live over off 1604 and Nacodoches area but i work out at the golds off bitters/ Thousand Oaks area. Feel free to add me, I would love some local friends :).
  • jlmontgomery356
    Options
    I am in northeast san antonio. I usually workout at home or gold's gym in live oak
  • smokingroaches
    smokingroaches Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1604&braun
  • smokingroaches
    smokingroaches Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I work out at Golds gym off of Culebra & 1604, Bandera trails, thousand oaks & bitters and Nacogdoches & thousand oaks.
  • milandy1969
    milandy1969 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Off Heubner, just south of 1604
  • anthonyvigilsatx
    anthonyvigilsatx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    North East San Antonio …..
  • Dlee1005
    Dlee1005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in NE SA, near IH 35 and Judson Rd.
  • Jrosetx86
    Jrosetx86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am near Alamo Ranch area :)