GREY TEAM

Options
jemsurf
jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
Hello fellow grey team members. Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself and chit chat about anything and everything.

My name is Jen and so far I have lost 41 pounds since joining MFP in January. I've lost 62 pounds total since I started this weight loss journey in April 2013 :-) My goal for this 10 week challenge is to lose 15 pounds to be at 170. I'm nearing the end of my weight loss needing only 25 more pounds to go and am slowly starting to lift weights and strength train. I realize 1.5 pounds per week may seem a difficult task, but I love a good challenge. I'm very excited to be in this group and I'm optimistic that all of us will have great success. Add me as a friend, my diary is always open!!

Happy Losing All,
Jen

Replies

• SandraJ72
    SandraJ72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Grey Team!! I'm looking forward to being part of another Biggest Loser Challenge. Unfortunately, I went on vacation last week and gained a bit of weight so this challenge couldn't start at a better time; hoping it will help me get back on the wagon and stay on it for the summer!!

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Cheers!
    Sandra
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking forward to our weight loss journey(s) together! My goal is 110 lbs. That's about 18 lbs. to go! I'm only 5'0" so every pound shows up in the wrong places! LOL! Friday's the BIG DAY! Good luck!
  • RuthQ1
    RuthQ1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I really just want to lose the last 10 pounds but I've been hoping to do that for awhile, I hoping this will give me the motivation to finally stick to healthy eating and exercise and avoid pizza :p
    Ruth
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies :-) My name is Cindy and I'm needing to lose about 100 pounds. I've already lost 11 pounds since starting MFP. This is my first weight loss challenge and I'm very excited & motivated!!! Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    Hello Grey Team,

This is Jackie from Las Vegas, I've been on MFP coming on 3 years and meet some wonderful friends during my journey! I've been in maintenance for about 4 months now! Unfortunately this is my second time! I've token up running though which has helped tremendously! I've done a some 5k race but my NEXT goal is doing a half which is scheduled for the beginning of October!

I just got back from vacation a couple of weeks ago so I'm looking forward to this challenge! Good luck everyone with your goals! We can do this!!!!!

Jackie
  • hismogwai
    hismogwai Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Grey Team =)

My Name is Megan and I have lost 23lbs so far since April 1st 2014. I Know we can win this thing! Lets do this team grey!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Are we going to do challenges as a team?
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Are we going to do challenges as a team?

I think that sounds like a great idea!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Since today is weigh in we could start tomorrow and have the challenge run through next Friday! Maybe do a minimum of 30 mins of exercise for 4 of the days! What do you guys think?
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Lets do it!!!!
  • hismogwai
    Options
    Defo! Challenges give us a better chance of kicking the other teams butts! Hehe
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    6 mile run / 6 mile walk

I was able to get my morning run in, it felt awesome! I need to lose the few pounds I gained on vacation, ugh! Within the next couple weeks figure out a running schedule! It's going to get around 108 next week, darn darn darn! We hosted a banquet today for the club my husband plays table tennis for! I was able to help with the menu, yay!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend
  • jemsurf
    Options
    No exercise for me today. Nephews are staying the night and our daughter had a tournament all day, CHAMPIONS btw (softball.) I will run tomorrow evening . Leaving for Vegas on Friday next week so I'll be putting in extra time this week for workouts :-)
  • hismogwai
    Options
    I need to start running too I'm signing up for a 10k in October and I'm lucky if I can run the length of myself haha ???? and Jem that sounds fun hope you have a great time, just remember to weigh in :p hehe I'm going on holiday on Friday for two weeks and I'm a bit worried about being able to weigh in on here :( I'm sure I'll find an Internet cafe but the scales? That's another problem altogether haha :) I'll try my best though
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I officially signed up for my half marathon on October 9th, yay! I've been able to get my morning run in 5 miles these last 5 days, yahoo! I STILL need to get my run down a couple of mins for my half, ONLY a couple of months to accomplish MY goal!
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Congratulations Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a softball game last night which is considered a little bit of exercise, I did strength training this morning for 40 minutes and will do my usual 3.5 mile jog tonight. SO far so good!!
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in and post results tomorrow!!!!

Happy Losing All,
    Jen
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Outstanding job guys we HVAE ONLY lost one member, yahoo!! Keep up the great job! Burn those calories!
  • jemsurf
    Options
    How is the Grey Team doing????
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Starting my half marathon training plus need to still lose a few vacation pounds! Bring on the challenge!