Yellow Team

Options
Hi guys, I'm Sandra! Currently down 130lbs+ and still going! Please feel free to add me as a friend here or instagram _saaandran, looking forward to the challenge!!!

Replies

• badwolfIO
    badwolfIO Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    Yellow is my favorite color! (for the next 10 weeks).
    I've had a few set backs and have gained a bit of my 40lbs back, but I feel like I'm back in control, mostly.
    Looking forward to meeting you guys.

I'm from Canada so get use to me complaining about the weather.
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Crystal and am ready to do this challenge! I've been stalled at 25 lbs lost and looking forward to good natured competitivness and support.
    :flowerforyou:
  • commit1440
    commit1440 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team.

Looking forward to the next 10 weeks. I haven't decided what my goal is for the challenge yet. I've done about a half dozen challenges in the last 10 months, losing about 20 pounds during the first, but fewer than 10 on each of the subsequent ones. Because I'm closer to my goal, I think it's harder to get those last 10-20 pounds off. I'm hoping to really push for it this time though. Looking forward to losing with the guys and supporting one another over the next 10 weeks -- and beyond. Please feel free to add me.
  • badwolfIO
    Options
    A familiar face! Nice to see you on this team Commit1440
    Our Yellow team is looking strong already!

I haven't set a goal yet either. Just getting my head back in the game and moving in the right direction for now. I'll set up some concrete goals later!
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be part of team yellow,feel free to add me to your friends list :drinker:
  • badwolfIO
    Options
    HEY Yellow Friends!
    Hope you all sent in your initial weights! I'm so pleased that this week I'm down 3.6lbs. It's the first time in a long time that I can say I've lost. Usually it moves in the other direction!
    Yay!
  • commit1440
    Options
    HEY Yellow Friends!
    Hope you all sent in your initial weights! I'm so pleased that this week I'm down 3.6lbs. It's the first time in a long time that I can say I've lost. Usually it moves in the other direction!
    Yay!

Congrats! Nice Job. I'm down about 1/2 pound from last week, I'll take it.
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello Yellow Team

Sorry i have been on Vacation and managed to miss the start of the challenge but im back now and rearing to go!

I am currently at 150 lbs I lost 20 lbs from February however just gained 5 lbs back on my holiday I still have about 25 lbs to my goal weight.

Am excited to be apart of yellow team and will be adding you all soon
  • badwolfIO
    Options
    Don't worry! We will forgive you this time! We all get at least one "pass".
    But now you're here! So rock it! (This includes the rest of you Yellow folk!)
    Hope you're all having a great week.
  • commit1440
    Options
    Hello Yellow -- sorry team, I gained this past week, although I'm down from earlier in the week. I was hoping to make a full recovery by this morning, but not quite yet. Too many parties, lunches, dinners, and sweets. None on the schedule for the next few weeks.

Plan is to bring breakfast/, lunch, and snacks to work. And to get some kind of exercise in the am before work
  • Can_Change_Natalie
    Can_Change_Natalie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    No need to be sorry we all gain from time to time its part of the journey! ...

Hope everyone is well and ready for week 2 :-)
  • floriee22
    floriee22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I gained .2 lbs on week 1..sorry! I'll do better this week!

Go Yellow Team! :)
  • ashelizlow0491
    ashelizlow0491 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Alrighty teammates! I missed this weigh in, i was staying over my boyfriends sisters and we thought her scale could weigh me so i did not take mine. So Friday i weighted in, but i only goes up to 400. But i did lose 10lb with her help and guidance, i weighted in when i got home Saturday, but it was after 9. But i thought i should post so i can say i didn't just slack off and forget.