Friday

Options
mykizmom
mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
Friday morning and feeling proud of myself, NO WINE OR BEER. And the scale went down because I had gained. :tongue:

Replies

• Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I screwed up yesterday...big time.

We ordered special print pictures of our dogs and finally yesterday I had to pick them up. We had to put one of our dogs asleep a few weeks ago and looking at the pictures...well it hit me hard. I had a pity part all by myself and had 2 glasses of wine with it.

Sorry guys, I feel like I let you down and I let myself down as well.

I am not going to buy any more wine, I don't need it. It's just too easy to have a glass when it's around.

New week next week
  • mykizmom
    Options
    That's what has helped me, not having it in the house. You did not let us down. You are working on this if we had it down we would not have a group for support. So just know why you are doing this and that will help you. For me it's both the weight and using it as a way to cope, like I use food. So sorry about your dog I know they become a big part of our family.
  • phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I screwed up yesterday...big time.

We ordered special print pictures of our dogs and finally yesterday I had to pick them up. We had to put one of our dogs asleep a few weeks ago and looking at the pictures...well it hit me hard. I had a pity part all by myself and had 2 glasses of wine with it.

Sorry guys, I feel like I let you down and I let myself down as well.

I am not going to buy any more wine, I don't need it. It's just too easy to have a glass when it's around.

New week next week

no apologies needed.....sometimes its what you may need at the time and you are doing well...I feel we are all human and we will not be perfect all the time..I know I would do the same thing if I lost my pup; mine is sick now and I never know what to expect when I get home, so I really understand..I hope all is well with you,
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    yes I agree...this is a great discussion board, so glad I found it!!!

I usually will pick up wine on Saturday, if I do it before I may weaken and my scale will be up on Saturday morning...so its best not too close to me, lol.

I am not planning on drinking tonight....we have the fireworks at 9 and I will be bringing my gatorade, lol :-)

Have a great night ladies. :-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    I made it through the 4th staying on plan, it paid off on the scales, which I am excited about...but today is Saturday and this evening is my cheat meal so to speak, lol.

Have a great day all:-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Happy Friday!!

I have been on plan this week, but last Saturday I need to forgive myself for over doing it...I may have a gain tomorrow morning..oh well..life goes on, lol and I will be better this coming week. I am at the point in my life I love food n drink and I am not about to give it all up...at least not yet...so a slow loose is ok...:-)

Have a great day all :-)
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    Yippie...its Friday. It was a long and crazy week.

I am going to kick up my feet tonight, will watch a good movie and enjoy a good glass of wine.
  • mykizmom
    Options
    I am with you. Got though Thursday but couldn't wait for tonight, Long week hard week can't do too much work in the am:sad:
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Well Friday I was totally stressed, hubby got laid off...and my neighbor not knowing invited me over for drinks.....I went and had a few..I know something good will come of this, just stressed.

I stayed the same on the scales which was good, last week I lost 2.5 so I am ok with this...hopefully this coming week will be awesome in so many ways :-)

Have a great weekend all!!
  • mykizmom
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your husband, I know that must be stressful but something will come through. I just went through something of that sort myself. And I am trying to adjust to this new location. I just keep saying it's a job. Hang in there have a good Sunday NO DRINKS TODAY it's our start of this week. :flowerforyou:
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your husbands job. I would have been stressed out as well and would have fallen in the bottle :-)

One door closes another one opens...I am a firm believer of it!
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Thank you girls for your kind words....yes, I believe something great is on its way.

Wishing you all a great week...today is Wednesday woohoo Saturday is getting closer, lol :-)