December 2014 Due Date?

Options
craudi
craudi Posts: 126 Member
If there's already a group for this, could someone post the link for me!

I'm due December 11. :) I'm on a few apps like babycenter.com and babybump.com, in December Due Date groups...but I'd love to start one on here! I really like MFP groups and discussions, and since we'd all be at the same point in our pregnancies, give or take a few weeks, it might be fun to discuss, vent, ask for advice, and share stories together! I'd be willing to start the group if people are interested. Otherwise, we could just keep this thread going on here. :)

Replies

• kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I would love to be apart of a December 2014 group! I'm due Dec 30th with my first baby! I don't think there is a "group" started yet...I know there was a thread a while back of people just posting that they were due in December, but I'm with you....I'd love to have an on-going thread or group page or something! :)
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, Due December 28th with my first baby - group with a thread would be awesome! Enjoying my restored energy levels after the first trimester fatigue, headaches, nausea and generally feeling like crap ;)
  • TheNewoImproved
    TheNewoImproved Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm due with my first on December 20th!!! I'm not aware of a group either, but I'd be happy to join :happy:
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm due with my first on December 20th!!! I'm not aware of a group either, but I'd be happy to join :happy:

December 20th is my due date also, with a little girl!....possibly could have some Christmas or New Years babies! I'm interested :-)

PS-Anyone around my due date have a 16 week gender ultrasound done? I was told girl, she was spread eagle...but I'm still concerned it was a little early to tell mainly because I'm SO EXCITED it's a girl. I guess this is why I'd love the group lol!
  • TheNewoImproved
    TheNewoImproved Posts: 72 Member
    Options

December 20th is my due date also, with a little girl!....possibly could have some Christmas or New Years babies! I'm interested :-)

PS-Anyone around my due date have a 16 week gender ultrasound done? I was told girl, she was spread eagle...but I'm still concerned it was a little early to tell mainly because I'm SO EXCITED it's a girl. I guess this is why I'd love the group lol!

That is so exciting! Congratulations to you! My husband and I have decided to wait for her/him to arrive to find out the sex. I honestly think I'm hoping a little more for a baby girl, but I'll be happy either way of course.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Due December 7th and not aware of any group - I'm in for it though! Not sure about finding out the gender (20 week scan in 2 weeks) - will probably wait and let it be a surprise. We have a few dates in December that the birth could clash with - wedding anniversary on dec 2nd, husbands birthday on dec 19th, christmas obviously - hoping to fall somewhere between the anniversary and birthday!!
  • Jnh16
    Jnh16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm due Dec 1 with my third child. My first two are boys (6 and 2.5) and we just found out this one is a girl! I am so excited!
  • runrogrun
    runrogrun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm due December 9th with my first. We aren't finding out what we are having...I don't think! Our scan is on the 24th, can't wait to see our little bundle again :-)
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm technically due 1/11, but my son came early and this baby is already measuring a week ahead.
    I will find out the gender from the MaterniT21 test this week.
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Exciting! Any conflicts with partners/husbands on whether to find out gender or to not find out? Currently, I don't - but he does .... Think we may have to toss a coin! Contemplated letting him find out and not telling me but then it's too tempting - do I buy the pink or the blue... :smile:
  • Binky_Muffin
    Binky_Muffin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm due the beginning of January, so he/she could make an entrance at the end of December.

Me and DH decided to wait until the baby gets here to know the sex. I'm not planning a themed nursery or anything. We're going to hang a few pictures on the wall and get necessary furniture.
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Here we go!!!! Sorry for the delay! Apparently my MFP settings weren't set to notify me when people responded to my topic! I started the group and sent everyone that's commented thus far an invite. In case you didn't get the invite or you're new to this topic, here's the group! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22586-baby-due-december-2014

:)
  • harmonyhoran
    harmonyhoran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey December mummies!

I'm due Dec 2nd with another boy (my first born march 8th 2012). I'm hoping to not quite get to due date as last time I was 9 days over and I developed pre-esclampsia from my due date. So far things have been alright. I've put on 3kg at 21 weeks but that's only from the last several weeks. I put on 18kg last time and lost more than that before getting pregnant again. This time I am doing more strength exercises but not really cardio. I'm also glad I'll get to skip summer pregnancy here in New Zealand because being in my 3rd trimester all throughout winter was not fun and we don't even get that hot here!

All the best everyone and how exciting for first time mums especially!
  • torryn1524
    Options
    I'm due Dec, 18th.