Options
Kareemajr
Kareemajr Posts: 27 Member
Just curios...how much did you gain. I'm up 70, bug some of it I'd due to meds

Replies

• taschi85
    taschi85 Posts: 78
    Options
    I think i gained about 20 pounds… :-( i started eating and eating after i quit smoking and never gained control over my habits after that.
  • beviep
    beviep Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I gained 15 lbs and have been quit for a year and a half. I have not been able to lose the weight but didn't really try hard either. It is time for me to get this weight off I was already overweight to begin with.
  • alodiaa
    alodiaa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I stopped about a month before beginning to workout again. It's very, very hard to stay on track. In that month I gained around 7/8lbs.
  • Kareemajr
    Options
    It's seems to max out at 25. That's not bad given all that is gained
  • LosetheSugar_Sugar
    Options
    I gained 22-25 pounds but was already 10-15 pounds over where I wanted to be. I have managed to lose almost 10 pounds from cutting down on sugar and then starting the Atkins diet 2 weeks ago.
  • ChiquitaWanitta
    ChiquitaWanitta Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been quit for a little over a year and I gained 8 lbs. I think that pretty much came on the first 6 months. Because of other health concerns I was pretty aware that I would need to be careful and I was already a few lbs. above where I like to be when I first quit smoking. I would like to lose 15 lbs.
  • Kareemajr
    Options
    Thanks all!