I'm not alone anymore

Options
Losing weight is hard when you try to do it alone. Now I have a group if friends that i can team up w
ith and share my journey with.

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I here yah. I have access to a gym but is hard to get to it with kids. I do stuff at home to but my issues is eating. I do well all day until after supper or right when I get home from work.
  • sahquina
    sahquina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ,

Exercising without other people makes me lazy and I eventually tell myself I can wait until tomorrow to exercise. Does anyone have any suggestions on what exercise works the best. I am the mother of 6 children and most of my time is with them and my husband.
  • yiayiaapril
    Options
    Hi, feel free to friend me. I promised myself no gym this time. I walk and wog (walk/jog) around my neighborhood or dvds. I sometimes walk with my daughter or husband but am trying to not depend on having to go with anyone. That way if someone can't go I have no excuse to not go by myself.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 2 boys and spend alot of time with them so lately its been hard getting workouts in as much so can use the extra support and push. I walk, jog and do dvds.
  • fitnesschallengetg
    Options
    I agree with you. I am a server and I would think that I would come home and not want to eat, Well I do and here lately I am finding myself eating out a lot. That stops today. Starting in the morning I am trying something new. I really hope it works. But with having friends that are struggling too with what I am I hope to get motived and motived people. I don't want to be a quitter anymore!
  • fitnesschallengetg
    Options
    I have kids too. and spend a lot of my time with them plus I work. I am a server (cracker Barrel} if you have been to the Cracker Barrel it gets pretty busy. Plus I dish wash there as well. {busy legs} And when I come home I don't feel like doing anything. I have found myself wanting to eat out. Matter of fact I Have ate out every night this past week. NO MORE!! Starting in the morning I will get up 1hr early just to get a small workout in and make sure I eat before work. I hope that before Friday I will be down 2lbs. Stay in touch with me maybe we can help each other