Anyone in VT?

Options
Looking for anyone in VT who has found success!

Replies

• ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from southeastern VT. It is an on going weight loss journey for me. I went down a jean size from last year, so that is one victory. I just completed day 2 of Slim in 6. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Upper Valley Vermont! Lost about 15lbs and many inches so far!
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in VT, near St. Albans. I'm not where I want to be with my weight and fitness level but am steadily getting there.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am in Burlington. I will be in my 3rd year as of April 15. I think I will ALWAYS be needing MFP. Feel free to add me, if you would like.
  • jrevolver
    Options
    I'm in central Vermont. Haven't logged onto MyFitnessPal since October ... maybe due to the blues brought about by the Winter of Our Discontent. Ha ha. Who knows? Not anywhere near where I want to be right now, but I'm back and committed to this.
  • karlygj
    karlygj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I live in the NEK of Vermont. I am interested in chatting with MFP people in the NEK and bordering counties
    (Lamoille, Washington OR even Coos and Grafton counties in NH) in hopes of finding an outdoor sports buddy. Hopefully a female peer, 40's - 60's.

I am in my early 50's. I am in the "overweight" range on the BMI scale. I love to hike and walk dogs, but I have a foot injury that causes pain. I am trying to do more biking and kayaking to avoid making the foot injury worse.

Send me a message if you love outdoor sports such as kayaking, mountain biking, dog walks, hiking. Bonus if you love winter and sports like XC skiing, downhill skiing, and snowshoeing too. I would do all of the above more if I had a buddy to go with!
  • Peaceandwater
    Peaceandwater Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I live in Cambridge, VT and just started on MFP a week ago. I'm kind of obsessed with tracking my food and exercise right now so we'll see how long that lasts :-)

If you live in Vermont, please add me as a friend. I would love to hear how other people around the state are getting fit!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Middlebury area.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Burlington area. Hello!!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I live near St. Albans, Vt. I just had my second baby 4 months ago. Ive lost 38.4 pounds since having him, but still have 23 I want to lose. Getting married next year and want to look good! Feel Free to add me!
  • cheddalyn
    cheddalyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Montpelier. Trying out a more IIFYM approach and focusing on strength gains in the gym instead of the stupid scale.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its nice to see more Vermonters!