Hello, my friends?

Options
Hello everyone, I am a mother of two. I have a 5 year old son and a 2 month old daughter. I'm looking for some mfp friends to motivate and inspire me to lose 61lbs. I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 196. I'm looking to be fit and healthier not just for me but for my kids.

Replies

• BusyBirdMommy
    Options
    Hello fellow mommy! I have three great kids who keep me super busy (13, 7, and 2). I'm done reproducing! LOL

This is my first week here - but holding strong so far! Please feel free to add me!
  • StaceyMayfonz
    StaceyMayfonz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 2 children 1 is 4 almost 5 and the Other is going to be 2 in less than 2 weeks. I haven't been on much lately but I am hoping to be on more to help motivate others as well as myself. I am currently trying to lose 37 lbs after losing 38 lbs so far. it is difficult with 2 kids but it can also be fun. My oldest loves to workout with mommy and when my kids were small I used them to help me. There are a lot of exercises that you can do with a baby. Anyway welcome and I hope I can help.
  • eboneezer79
    Options
    Hello Mom's,

My name is Eboni and I have been on MFP on and off for about a year but these past 2 months have definitely been my most consistant. Although I have been on this site before I have never used the resources such as discussion panels or MFP Friends to help me with accountability so I am definitely looking for that, if you all can and you would like feel free to send me a friend request and lets all motivate each other. I am looking forward to hearing about all of your progress, oh I and I am a wife and mother of three children 15,7,8 ( I guess I should mention the kiddos since this is a mom's forum :laugh: )