Insanity Buddies?

I have finally built up the courage to start Insanity....again. But this time not drop it since I have the whole summer and nothing to do! My question is, would anyone like to join me starting Monday June 30th with the Fit Test? Thought it would be a great idea to help motivate and push each other. If anyone is willing to do the challenge with me let me know! I'd love to have some Insanity buddies! :)

Replies

• soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    I just started Insanity with the fit test yesterday! Feel free to friend me ... I also have a problem sticking with workout programs so the support would be great :)
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    I would love to do Insanity with you guys also. I've started it so many times and just never stuck with it so I'm hoping if I have a few other people right there with me it'll hold me accountable. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Hey Ladies I seen that you recently started the Insanity program and I have put together a group of people who are doing the insanity programit would be a great way for you to get support motivation plus some tips to help you reach your goals
  • segovialore
    segovialore Posts: 5 Member
    This is my last week of Insanity, and I'm evaluating if I start my second round.
    There is a group who start nex monday, all together if you want to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/InsanityImpact/?fref=ts

The group is called Insanity impact.

If you wanna add me here i'm segovia lore and facebook Lorena Paz Segovia

:)