Options
celial1105
celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
Hello!

I'm Cecelia and have been using the 30 day product for 2 weeks. I was down almost 7 in week one and we'll see what tomorrow morning brings to the scale. However, I'm feeling really good! I was worried that this would be a Body by Vi type situation... but when I compared the nutritional info, Isalean Shakes are SUCH a meal!! I'm not hungry, I have energy, I'm sleeping well, and it gives me the ability to focus on eating clean at dinner.

For a working mom of 3, can't ask for a lot more than that!! So I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing my journey with you!

Replies

• lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Cecelia I have been on it for two months last month i kind of went of the deep end so am having a due over this month LOL

the energy is amazing and the benefits more so I was off my diabetic meds with in the first week and down 24 lbs now thanks God the most I was able to lose at one time was just 10 to 15 lbs and that was pushing it so there is no telling what I can do with the right nutrition

we have about the same amount to lose so if you need a buddy feel free to add me good luck on this new lifestyle
  • hzleyez81
    hzleyez81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How did you ladies do?
  • Boxinggrrrl
    Boxinggrrrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome!, i have been doing Isagenix on and off for over a year. Well...i am currently rededicating myself to it. Every time i think i find another eating plan that will work for me, i end up straying and gaining weight. Sooo...i am back. I truly love Isagenix, keeps my weight in check, i sleep better and my energy levels go through the roof. Feel free to add me if you would like more Isa-friends! Julia
  • celial1105
    celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Was surprised to see one of my posts still in the "recent" category!

Let's see... I lost a total of 46 lbs on Isagenix last year!! It was from Dec 23, 2013 until June 1, 2014. Then I had major surgery and couldn't exercise for a couple of months. I maintained my loss without much concern or effort (unreal for me) until the STRESS of an adjusted family situation and a LONG winter did me in.

So here I am. Didn't gain it all back but way more than ever should be acceptable. Rededicated to starting tomorrow, July 16th. Waiting for the exercise introduction (kettlebells and running) until my energy boost hits but expect that to happen pretty quickly.

Here goes.... 60 lbs to goal!
  • hzleyez81
    Options
    The important thing is that you're on the right track for a healthier you (as you well know)!! I think it's awesome that you're starting back up again!!
  • dvince24
    dvince24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on isagenix since august 2013....I have lost 98lb. I WAS an out of shape truck driver up til last august. now I am running 9mi a week, weight training, and as of today training for my 1st triathlon for next june. I still have 52lbs to go. My best advice to you is be accountable to yourself, do not pay a lot of attention to the scale but more to your tape measure and remember Enjoy the journey!!
  • hzleyez81
    Options
    Congratulations on your success Dvince24!!! That is truly inspiring :)