Side Quest: Megumi, My Love

Options
daybehavior
daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
Megumi, My Love
Difficulty: Very Easy - Normal
Target: Reunite or permanently break up Matt and Megumi.
Combat Mode: Evolved

The heart-pounding, action packed sequel to Enclave Basic Training Phase Two

Overseer Notes:
-Please finish Tiner's quest first if you are still working on it before starting on this one. You may bring two weapons, two armor and one accessory. Also remember to copy / paste your SPECIAL stats. Link to armory: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1328937-enclave-armory?page=1

-Remember, it is beneficial to bring weapons that compliment your SPECIAL stats. STR improves damage for melee weapons, PER for firearms and INT for energy weapons.

---

< Private First Class Matt McCandliss >
"Hey, scrub. I guess I oughta thank you for finding that Plasma Caster for me. But actually, you and and your big mouth is the reason Megumi broke up with me. So...you owe me. Like big."

[1] Go **** yourself McCandliss.
[2] I don't owe you anything, Matt. If anything you owe me.
[3] [Womanizer]: Actually, Megumi and I already have plans for tonight...
[4] [Confirmed Bachelor]: A handsome guy like you shouldn't have a problem finding another girl.
[5] [Black Widow]: Megumi is neurotic and abusive. I can show you a real good time, hot stuff.

Replies

• bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options

S7 P6 E6 C6 I4 A6 L5

My Weapons are Rare: [Bumper Sword]: +6 DMG. (Two-handed) A giant sword fashioned out of a car bumper and [Charlene] A handcrafted .44 Magnum replica of Col. Autumn's [Missing Heart]. Charlene has a 20% chance of instantly killing an enemy

My Armor will be Uncommon+ [Pre-War Fedora]: +1 DT, +1 LCK, [Boomer's Jumpsuit]: +2 DT, +1 INT

My Accessory is Rare: [Tiner's Neckerchief]: +2 DT. +1 AGI, +1 LCK. When equipped, enemies now have a chance to drop silver.
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options

S6 P6 E5 C8 I7 A4 L4

weapons: [Public Nuisance]: +3 DMG. Ignores DT. Chance to poison enemy ,
    [Murder in Small Town X]: +5 DMG. (Two-Handed) A powerhead loaded with a .357 Magnum round attached to a spear used by fishermen for killing alligators and sharks. Increased damage on waterborne enemies. Benefits from both STR and PER modifie

Aid:
    (2) [Sugar Bombs] +5 Action Points (used for exploring dungeons)
    (2) [Nuka-Cola] +15 HP
    (2) [Brahmin Steak] Fully restores HP and AP
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @BRIAN and ASHLEY
    < Private First Class Matt McCandliss >
    "You're right, you're right. If you can help me win her back, I'll definitely make it worth your while."

---

< Private Megumi Hamasaki >
    "That jerk McCandliss got what was coming to him. He spent three days in the Infirmary thanks to me. HA! How dare he try to sully my reputation. I'm a LAY-DEE!"

[x] Yeah, that was really lady-like of you, kneeing him in the groin and slamming him into the ground like that.
    [x] [Black Widow]: Your loss, sister. McCandliss is a real beast in the sheets.
    [x] Matt says he's really sorry and he wants you back.
    [x] [Switchblade Romance]: You're way too pretty to be dating that moron.
    [x] [Womanizer]: How YOU doin'?
  • ThePinkPanda
    Options
    [x] Yeah, that was really lady-like of you, kneeing him in the groin and slamming him into the ground like that.
  • bomftdrum
    Options
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @ ASHLEY

"Oh a wise guy, huh? Let's see how smart you are when I knock your brains out!"

[1] See this is exactly my point. Put your money where your mouth is and start acting like a lady.
    [2] What are you waiting for, princess?
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @BRIAN
    "Hmmph. Well I sorta do miss that stupid ox. Those big green puppy dog eyes...(Megumi stares off with a dreamy expression). Tell him I'll consider taking him back. If he can prove he truly loves and respects me"

---

< PFC McCandliss >
    "She will? Sweet! Geez, I'm not good at all this romantic crap. Um...I know! We'll get her a whole bunch of her favorite things. Let's see...some carnations, a box of caramels from Mama Dolce's, some Mirelurk California Rolls from Wilhelm's Wharf, a Hello Panda! stuffed bear, and a Tesla Cannon should do it. You don't mind do you?"

[1] Um...Okay...
    [2] Forget all that. I know the perfect way to win her back: Ant Queen Pheromones. She'll be yours forever!
    [3] She'll probably enjoy a romantic dinner and serenade more than all that junk.
  • ThePinkPanda
    Options
    [1] See this is exactly my point. Put your money where your mouth is and start acting like a lady.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @ASHLEY

(Megumi begins to clench her fist and then slowly relaxes). "I guess...you maybe have a point. My parents raised me to be strong. You gotta be in the Wastelands. But...I suppose that's no excuse to beat on your boyfriend when he buys you a papaya bubbletea instead of mango. Matt's put up with me for a while so I guess I owe it to him. Alright...I've give this a shot. Teach me how to be more "lady-like," Ashley.

Quest Objectives
    -Megumi wants you to teach her to be more ladylike.
    -complete this five minute circuit for women:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Uc86SH6h4
    -Retrieve a ladies' formal wear set for Megumi at [Didier Sachs' Luxury Emporium]
    -To get to Didier Sachs' you must travel through
    [Hero's Enclave] - [d.b and Peter P's pizza] - [Cross Town Metro Station] - [Didier Sachs' Luxury Emporium]
    -Each leg requires 3 minutes of walking/running/jogging. As always you may stop to explore any of locations.
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    [1] Um...Okay... I am going to choose this one mainly because I am curious as to where I end up and what I have to do.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @BRIAN

Haha, nothing special. Just your standard drill

Quest Objectives
    -Help Matt win Megumi's heart by gathering her favorite things.
    -Your trip itinerary is as follows:
    [Hero's Enclave] - [Goodsprings Cemetery] - [Wilhelm's Wharf] - [Mama Dolce's Fine Confections] - [Collapsed Potomac Overpass - [Crashed Vertibird Site]

-For each leg of the trip the following is required:
    Leg 1: 60 seconds of jumping jacks
    Leg 2: 5 minutes jogging in place
    Leg 3: 25 squats
    Leg 4: 60 seconds of planking

await further instructions after getting to the Crashed Vertibird
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    All right, I will knock these out tomorrow and then update my progress.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Oops I forgot to mention before we proceed, Brian you can pick two more perks and Ash you can pick one.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1343853-pick-a-perk?page=1#posts-20694603
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    I updated my perks in the pick a perk thread, but I will put them here as well. I will take Double Trouble and Trigger Happy.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Ah great choices, sir.
  • JunonSailorStyle
    JunonSailorStyle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    [1] Go **** yourself McCandliss.

Only because I was thinking almost the same thing :-D
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    [Hero's Enclave] - [Goodsprings Cemetery] - [Wilhelm's Wharf] - [Mama Dolce's Fine Confections] - [Collapsed Potomac Overpass - [Crashed Vertibird Site]

Exercises completed for every leg of the journey. Awaiting further orders sir.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    [Goodsprings Cemetery] - You encounter Raider (m) 30 jumping jacks required. Drops 25 silver

[Wilhelm's Wharf] - You find [Talon Company Merc Armor]: +4 DT

[Mama Dolce's Fine Confections] - Nothing transpires....Luck allows reroll...Nothing transpires

[Collapsed Potomac Overpass] - Nothing transpires...Luck allows reroll...You find [Combat Shotgun]: +6 DMG. Chance to knock back enemies.

[Crashed Vertibird Site]
    Mini-Boss Encounter

MARK-III Sentry Bot
    Resists: Poison, Instant Death
    Special Attack: Gamma Burst
    Loot: Guaranteed to drop Uncommon, chance for rare.
    HP 25. DT 3

[Brian HP 70 / 20 AP] DT 10
    S7 P6 E6 C6 I4(+1) A6(+1) L5(+2)

Attack
    >Bumper Sword
    Charlene
    Special Perk
    >It's Tiner Time! (15 AP)
    Take Cover
    Use Item
  • daybehavior
    Options
    @ PETER
    < PFC McCandliss >
    "I'm sorry, what was that, scrub...? < Matt rams you with his shoulder, sending you flying into a wall >

[x] You're dead, tubby! < initiate combat >
    [x] < fight dirty by kicking him in the groin >

Since you don't know how to follow instructions, just like a little kid, I took the liberty of dressing you up. You need me to cut up your dinner for you too, Petey? :P

Weapons: [Charlene]: +4 DMG. A handcrafted .44 Magnum replica of Col. Autumn's [Missing Heart]. Charlene has a 20% chance of instantly killing an enemy

Armor: [Enclave Private's Uniform]: 3 DT +1 LCK
    [Sheriff's Duster]: +2 DT. +1 PER. Increased damage against gang members and slavers.

Accessory: [Tiner's Neckerchief]: +2 DT. +1 AGI, +1 LCK. When equipped, enemies now have a chance to drop silver. Set piece 1 of 3. (Tiner's Regalia)
  • bomftdrum
    Options
    Jumping Jacks complete.I will attack with >Bumper Sword and not take cover. Let's see what this thing can do.