Rant: Dudes

Options
Venting a little here.

Dudes suck.

No offense intended to the guys in this group, just roll with it. I'm moody and bloated and stuff. I've been exercising, planning, pre-cooking meals, drinking my water....the whole shebang. My husband isn't exercising and eats roughly DOUBLE the calories I get. I've lost 6 pounds. He's taken off 30.

Dudes suck SO MUCH!!! At least my dude sucks.

That is all.

Replies

• geekgamergirl
    Options
    Common "problem" with men. Men often gain a lot with their wives when they eat a pregnancy diet, but lose it much quicker. All that God-given muscle mass, damned them. But we get boobs, which they love.

Plus, at least we can sit next to each other in a movie theater or similar public venue without feeling weird. And, we are more able to accept when Final Fantasy turns its main characters into girls and links their powers to their wardrobe. :P

Drink plenty of water, have a small piece of chocolate, be sure you're doing some strength training, and keep up the journey.
  • Kayleigh142003
    Kayleigh142003 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same problem with mine, ha! And he insists on competing. I have the pleasure of wiping the smile off his face at least some weeks though! *evil cackle* :laugh:
    We do it Biggest Loser style and compare weight loss percentages :tongue:

Am definitely thinking of taking up strength training also, been hearing a lot about how good it is recently.