Level 1 Day 6

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Day 6, done. It was hard for me today. I only got 8 regular pushups and 5 the second round.

Replies

• smusmu
    smusmu Posts: 6
    Options
    hey... I think quallity is more important than quantity... :)
  • melgchildress
    Options
    Day 6 is done...I took a day off and walked/jogged instead. It seemed easier for me today...wasn't as winded and able to do the strength exercises without too much trouble.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Day 6 was hard for me... I should have just copy and pasted... It certainly is NOT easier this time around! I seem to be pushing harder too, so things might be getting easier, but I push harder... Does that make sense? I sure hope so...

Anyhow, afterwards, I did up to the 17 minute mark of 6w6p... Uhg. That's rough. Gonna feel that one tomorrow.....

How are you ladies???
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Lol @ copying and pasting! I agree. Definitely pushing harder too, but we'll see if that's still the case by the time I get to Day 6. Way to go, though. You're on the home stretch now!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Yes, today is day 7. Little nervous to go do this one. My abs are super sore from yesterday. Going to have to break up those workouts into morning/night instead of back to back.
    But 4 workouts left in this level!! Yay! and, day 10 is my regular weigh in day! :happy: So, it'll be nice to see how much I've lost this time around!!!