Personal Trainers

Options
Ashley3364
Ashley3364 Posts: 5 Member
Does anyone have a personal trainer or personal training gym they would recommend? I am looking into a couple of places around town and also my company's campus gym. There are some good options, but I was wondering if others in the city have had any experience worth sharing. Thanks!

Replies

• _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My trainer at Anytime Fitness in Shelbyville is awesome - but not sure if that is too much of a haul for you :)
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Bump. I want to try a trainer too. Any recommendations for the east side?
  • geekgamergirl
    Options
    I know a good lady on the West Side. She's her own personal success story and has made training her new career. Mostly kettle bells, I think. Which I did with great success last year.

I'm moving to the East side soon. I found that Raymond Park (also Indy Island) has FREE fitness classes MW 3:15 to 4:15 and T Thr 5:30 to 6:30. They also have drop-in water aerobics for $3 a class Tuesdays 7-8 pm. I used the free fitness classes at Broad Ripple park. I hope whoever teaches at Raymond Park will be as great.

Not a trainer, but good leads anyway. Group classes are great motivators, I think.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I know a good lady on the West Side. She's her own personal success story and has made training her new career. Mostly kettle bells, I think. Which I did with great success last year.

I'm moving to the East side soon. I found that Raymond Park (also Indy Island) has FREE fitness classes MW 3:15 to 4:15 and T Thr 5:30 to 6:30. They also have drop-in water aerobics for $3 a class Tuesdays 7-8 pm. I used the free fitness classes at Broad Ripple park. I hope whoever teaches at Raymond Park will be as great.

Not a trainer, but good leads anyway. Group classes are great motivators, I think.

Whuuut?!?! I live literally 30 seconds from Raymond Park.
  • geekgamergirl
    Options
    I'll check back in once I move and start going. Maybe we'll see each other there! :smile: