Biggest Loser Week ZERO Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
A record breaking 32 people failed to weigh-in. Shammmeeeeee. *points and shames* To the rest of you- excellent job.

Winners
This week's user winner is simbersea, for weighing in FIRST on the thread Thursday. Go you! Future winners will people people with the highest % weight lost.

This week's winning team is PURPLE for getting 9 of their 10 team members to weigh in on time. What's your secret? Share it with the rest of the challenge teams ;)

wilrop.jpg
34yxncw.png
6z0uix.png

Replies

• tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    good job, purple!!! hope the rest of us (especially PINK) can do better next week:grumble:
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Pants, just remembered.... Does that mean we are out of the challenge?
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!!! Way to go purple!!! Niiiice!!!! They all contacted me to be friends and gently reminded me that I needed to weigh in!! So happy for this to start :)
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Way to go purple team!!!
  • KViens71
    KViens71 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    From the FAQs....2. What if we have a team member who doesn't weigh in? If they don't weigh in for 2 weeks (consecutive or not), they won't be able to be in the group. If you have a group member that doesn't weigh in one week, they will still count towards your total.

If you didn't weigh in this week...make sure you do NEXT week!!!! Way to go everyone!!
  • BreeeRN
    BreeeRN Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! My message for my weighing didn't go through! I tried to send it from the lake, but the service is so crappy it must have not sent. SORRY GREY TEAM!!!!! :( I'm at 190.2lbs
  • nbkp2ge
    nbkp2ge Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team purple!!!

Team Orange we can do this.

Everyone have a good and healthy week.
  • 4Titaa
    4Titaa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Am sorry team ..its my birthday today, i was on a birthday weekend mind set,(first time ever),i will make it up to you.

congratzzz to the winning team!!!!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Team Brown...I was on vacation and had messaged for the link...Are we supposed to just post our weight on this thread? I was in a conference then had a family weekend wedding...My apologies for letting you down...I truly would have posted had I know I didn't need a link! I even have to start over on Day One today. BTW...I was a team captain for the last comp. Sorry Team Brown!
    Eava
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Team Brown...I was on vacation and had messaged for the link...Are we supposed to just post our weight on this thread?

A 'weigh-in' thread goes up on Thursday and you just post your weight in there by Saturday sometime.

And hello BTW! :flowerforyou:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • speciallisa
    speciallisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yay purple team ????