Level 1 Day 7

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Things seem to have gone quiet in the group, so thought I'd post my Day 7 experience. It was a great one for me. I do my workouts early in the morning and 30DS gives me a crazy energy boost that last through the day. Feeling super energetic today. Push ups are hardly worth mentioning anymore - I'm doing them almost with ease (though still on my knees - tomorrow I try the toes). Still hating the cardio (ALL of it! lol).
Been resisting doing any official weighing or measuring til after Day 10, but I definitely feel like my body's changing. I'm totally doing the rest of the levels after this one!

Replies

• S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You and me both Tseli :)
    I am still here and like you - do the workout first thing and feel GOOD for the next of the day - also going to weigh and measure after day 10!!

Pushups are easier now (not sure I could do it on feet - but might try one set on feet tomorrow) - but I find other bits harder - probably because I am doing them more properly!!!

I am not holding out too much on weight loss as am sure this must be building muscle !!!!!!! Going for inches !!

Off to walk the dog now !! (Also have a fitbit so trying to insure 10000 steps a day as well!)

I am going to carry on all levels and then maybe use it ongoing!! (Although have just noticed an ad for Turbofire as I am posting this ! Might look into that as well!)
  • ceebee1004
    ceebee1004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My Day 7 was quite easy. Maybe I am also building muscle because my weight is constant every day. I don't know if this workout really works, hard to say if there is a difference beween the picture of day 1 I took and this morning.

But there are many days to go - just walk on.
  • TseliB
    Options
    You and me both Tseli :)
    I am still here and like you - do the workout first thing and feel GOOD for the next of the day - also going to weigh and measure after day 10!!

Pushups are easier now (not sure I could do it on feet - but might try one set on feet tomorrow) - but I find other bits harder - probably because I am doing them more properly!!!

I am not holding out too much on weight loss as am sure this must be building muscle !!!!!!! Going for inches !!

Off to walk the dog now !! (Also have a fitbit so trying to insure 10000 steps a day as well!)

I am going to carry on all levels and then maybe use it ongoing!! (Although have just noticed an ad for Turbofire as I am posting this ! Might look into that as well!)

I agree. Definitely looking more at inches (or cm's in my case) for this one. Even if there's not much of a difference, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I'm fitter and stronger than Day 1 - that in itself makes it worth it!
  • TseliB
    Options
    My Day 7 was quite easy. Maybe I am also building muscle because my weight is constant every day. I don't know if this workout really works, hard to say if there is a difference beween the picture of day 1 I took and this morning.

True. It's not over yet - would love to hear if you have lost any inches by the end of Day 10. Also your ticker shows that you're almost at your goal, so your body is probably already pretty well conditioned and maybe there won't be much of 'shred' effect for you - but rather more of a 'cut' effect (like definition and toning)?
  • ceebee1004
    ceebee1004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

True. It's not over yet - would love to hear if you have lost any inches by the end of Day 10. Also your ticker shows that you're almost at your goal, so your body is probably already pretty well conditioned and maybe there won't be much of 'shred' effect for you - but rather more of a 'cut' effect (like definition and toning)?

You are right, my goal is more body definition than weight loss to get a real sixpack for the first time and feeling comfortable with my body. But I also have to decrease my body fat percentage lower than 10 for this (actual 12). These few lbs are such a hard work...
  • TseliB
    Options
    That's a problem I can't wait to have! :laugh: Good luck! Don't forget to let us know your final results.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I did it twice today because I fell sleep last night. Whoops. I weigh in tomorrow but am noticing a little tightening up on the really jiggly parts. I had to do my push-ups and crunches with my 10 month old baby bouncing on me like a carnival attraction lol. The added weight and resistance created an awesome burn! I'm so excited when we get to bicycles though. Makes me start to hate Jillian a little less bc I know it's almost over lol

Loving this group and the support! Thanks and Rock on!
  • TseliB
    Options
    I did it twice today because I fell sleep last night. Whoops. I weigh in tomorrow but am noticing a little tightening up on the really jiggly parts. I had to do my push-ups and crunches with my 10 month old baby bouncing on me like a carnival attraction lol. The added weight and resistance created an awesome burn! I'm so excited when we get to bicycles though. Makes me start to hate Jillian a little less bc I know it's almost over lol

Loving this group and the support! Thanks and Rock on!

It is a really great group, isn't it? Lol @ your baby! So cute. I did my day 5 in the evening with my 1 yr old & 6 yr old trying to join along. The baby kept trying to climb on my head during the ab work and crawling under my legs in the squats, lol. Definitely made for an interesting workout!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 7 is DONE! Wow. It was great!! I pushed through today. Those 2 days of rest were what I needed! I did 13 regular pushups the first round and 5 the second before finishing on my knees, and I did both rounds of the anterior raises!!! I feel like a rock star!
  • TseliB
    Options
    Day 7 is DONE! Wow. It was great!! I pushed through today. Those 2 days of rest were what I needed! I did 13 regular pushups the first round and 5 the second before finishing on my knees, and I did both rounds of the anterior raises!!! I feel like a rock star!

You ARE a rockstar! Great job!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Wow. Day 7 not so much a rockstar this time around. Still can not do those anterior raises, nor can I complete more than about 4 pushups on my toes.

Other than that. Glad to be done with today. Didn't want to do it, but pushed through!

3 More days, then on to the dreaded level 2..... Mwhahahahah
  • TseliB
    Options
    Wow. Day 7 not so much a rockstar this time around. Still can not do those anterior raises, nor can I complete more than about 4 pushups on my toes.

Other than that. Glad to be done with today. Didn't want to do it, but pushed through!

3 More days, then on to the dreaded level 2..... Mwhahahahah

Lol! Way to go, girl!