New week 7-13 until Friday 7-18

Options
Becre8tive
Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
Alright....lets not talk about the weekend :-) Best friend in town, we haven't seen each other for a long time, lots of talking and lots of drinking. I can drink wine like a fish...it's official :-)

I had a ball and still do, but the new week starts today.

Bye, bye wine....see you Friday :-)

Replies

• phillyb2013
    phillyb2013 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I hear ya...did some serious drinking myself this weekend LOL..have a great week!
  • mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Look like we all enjoyed our weekend ,time to jump on the Wagon, I had caffeine yesterday and I guess I had too much I alway have my coffee in the morning, but I had a Pepsi and could not sleep. So I won't be doing that again if I had wine I would have been knocked out. But No wine or beer in fact no beer at all in seven days. Wine Friday and Saturday.

Have a healthy week keep up the great job.
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Look like we all enjoyed our weekend ,time to jump on the Wagon, I had caffeine yesterday and I guess I had too much I alway have my coffee in the morning, but I had a Pepsi and could not sleep. So I won't be doing that again if I had wine I would have been knocked out. But No wine or beer in fact no beer at all in seven days. Wine Friday and Saturday.

Have a healthy week keep up the great job.

I am the same way, I just havent been sleeping too well lately myself...stress, imagine that, lol. Have a great week :-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Had a glass of wine last night, only one glass left in the bottle...n it was recycle day...lol. I normally never just have one glass but did enjoy it with dinner.

The scale is showing a downward trend so that is a positive thing, yeaaaaaaa!!! LOL.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    I start to enjoy the weekdays without alcohol...if that makes any sense or maybe it just becomes a little bit more normal and doesn't feel like a punishment anymore.

So yesterday was Sparkling Ice night :-)
  • mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Last night was easy did not even think of having a glass of wine. I agree it's becoming normal to not have it doing the week although I must admit not having it in the house is a big help.:smile:
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    yes, it is good not to drink during the week, I can feel the difference when I dont drink. My goal is to drink only on Saturday and lil on Sunday. I have been doing pretty good until hubby lost his job on Friday. But I think I am getting over the anger and shock and moving forward.

I agree it is best not to have any in the house, that is all so helpful, as I refuse to go to the store during the week now because of budgeting, lol.

Have a great night everyone :-)
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    True, not having wine in the house helps :-) I don't have cake in the house either (both would be a temptation). I don't need it, if I don't have it around.

It's not as much on my mind as I thought it would be. I don't drink during the week and it's not really that hard anymore. Although -and that surprises me - I don't miss it that much.

I love to see that I don't have a problem with not drinking. So it is a habit...not a problem that I have to worry about...that's good news :-)

I love herbal teas (cold/warm) and I am totally fine with it in the Evening.
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    True, not having wine in the house helps :-) I don't have cake in the house either (both would be a temptation). I don't need it, if I don't have it around.

It's not as much on my mind as I thought it would be. I don't drink during the week and it's not really that hard anymore. Although -and that surprises me - I don't miss it that much.

I love to see that I don't have a problem with not drinking. So it is a habit...not a problem that I have to worry about...that's good news :-)

I love herbal teas (cold/warm) and I am totally fine with it in the Evening.

I am right there with you, alcoholism runs in my family and I did have a concern...but I too realize its a habit I happen to enjoy. By not drinking I do have more energy at night ....last night I walked faster then my hubby and my daughter...the weather was cool and perfect for a speed walk...I have to say at almost 57..I was mighty proud of me, lol :-)
  • Becre8tive
    Options
    Good job phillyb :-)

My husband (who doesn't have a weight problem) bought a scratch off yesterday and won $100. He went to the store and bought a nice bottle of wine for me, special treats for our dogs and beer for himself.

He was so happy when he came home as "the big winner". And there is was my bottle of wine sighhhhhhhhh. I thought about it and put it back in the cupboard for tomorrow.

I was tempted for a minute or two, but not longer.

I got my reward today when I stepped on the scale :-)
  • phillyb2013
    Options
    Congrats to hubby :-) and what a sweetheart to bring you a bottle of wine!

Great job not giving in that would of been a tough one for me lol :-) Congrats on your weight loss :-)