PiYo hybrid.

FitMolly182
FitMolly182 Posts: 303 Member
Unfortunately, I'm always thinking ahead. I should learn to just live in the moment, but that's just not me. Has anybody thought about their plans after PiYo? Another program, or perhaps a hybrid? Which program do you think will pair well with PiYo?

Replies

• Did you get the base version or the deluxe? I got the deluxe, which has a whole different 2 month workout to complete after the first two months with the base.
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Did you get the base version or the deluxe? I got the deluxe, which has a whole different 2 month workout to complete after the first two months with the base.

Dang, I didn't realize that was what the 'deluxe' was! Hmmm, wish I'd paid better attention. I was planning to go back to the JNL Fusion after the 60 days; that was what I used before when I lost the weight. I wanted to try the PiYo, though, because the one thing I hated about JNL was all the dang HOPPING and jumping lol
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 303 Member
    I have the Deluxe as well
  • LWBanks
    LWBanks Posts: 20 Member
    Did you get the base version or the deluxe? I got the deluxe, which has a whole different 2 month workout to complete after the first two months with the base.

Dang, I didn't realize that was what the 'deluxe' was! Hmmm, wish I'd paid better attention. I was planning to go back to the JNL Fusion after the 60 days; that was what I used before when I lost the weight. I wanted to try the PiYo, though, because the one thing I hated about JNL was all the dang HOPPING and jumping lol

If you end up liking PiYo you can always add just the additional workouts/equipment that came with the Deluxe without having to buy a whole new kit. There's an option for that on TeamBeachbody :)
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    I wish I ordered Deluxe! I will definitely have to do that once I'm done with the first round
  • NewBeginning11
    NewBeginning11 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm mixing in some T25 with my PiYo. I'm finding that doing the T25 first and then immediately following it up with PiYo is a great combo! The T25 revs you up, the PiYo still makes you work, but it's much more...dare I say...relaxing/enjoyable, if that makes sense?