Up Update

Options
BeeRodMul
BeeRodMul Posts: 48 Member
Anyone checked their Up updates? They included the body fat % option and add their own version of MFP. For those who updated their apps, what do you think?

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    The "food score" annoys me.
  • amberaa1061
    Options
    I checked if my needed an update and it said it is up to date
  • dtherese83
    dtherese83 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the food score. Especially since it takes a while to sync from MFP sometimes.

I'd rather a pop up of "try and eat more fiber" or "you need some protein" or even "watch out for saturated fat".

Anything other than what they are doing now.
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the food score. Especially since it takes a while to sync from MFP sometimes.

I'd rather a pop up of "try and eat more fiber" or "you need some protein" or even "watch out for saturated fat".

Anything other than what they are doing now.
    The MFP Android app does stuff like that. From the reactions I've read in the Feedback forum, it's even worse than UP, not better!
  • amberaa1061
    Options
    Hmmm it appears my computer isn't even recognizing my Up any longer. I plugged it in and nothing. :frown:
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    UP requires a smartphone or tablet. You can't sync it with a computer.
  • cyclesandwaves
    cyclesandwaves Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same for me. Mine says it's updated but nothing has changed at all? Maybe its only for iPhones because I have an android. Could anyone else tell us how to get the update if available for android
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    Perhaps there isn't an Android UP update. As I said above, the MFP Android app has features the iOS version doesn't.