Level 1 Day 8

Options
S4llyF
S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
I just saw the Day 9 post and nearly celebrated prematurely!!!

Did MOST of the workout today - but GUTTINGLY I pulled my calf muscle or something during the final cardio butt kicks section!! I actually felt a twang and now cant really walk properly - gutting!!!!! I completed the workout but didnt do anything during the rest of that cardio bit...
Have stretched out (I have been taking a lot longer to do my stretches anyway) but it is still not right...
Might have to take a couple days off cardio to let it heal I guess - cant even walk the dog today !!! Annoyingl it doesnt particularly hurt just standing on it , its only when I walk or go down stairs (which is virtually impossible- I have to jump on other leg!!)... but whatever happens I will continue with the abs and strength stuff...

SO annoying as was starting to feel great ...

Replies

• SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that sucks! So sorry!

Just finished Day 8. My arms were sore from increasing weights yesterday so I was back to doing shakey girly push-ups lol. Still very stressed and am looking on YouTube for another way for Jillian to try to kill me instead of assuming the fetal position or crying. See y'all tomorrow. Whoot whoot.
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just saw the Day 9 post and nearly celebrated prematurely!!!

Did MOST of the workout today - but GUTTINGLY I pulled my calf muscle or something during the final cardio butt kicks section!! I actually felt a twang and now cant really walk properly - gutting!!!!! I completed the workout but didnt do anything during the rest of that cardio bit...
    Have stretched out (I have been taking a lot longer to do my stretches anyway) but it is still not right...
    Might have to take a couple days off cardio to let it heal I guess - cant even walk the dog today !!! Annoyingl it doesnt particularly hurt just standing on it , its only when I walk or go down stairs (which is virtually impossible- I have to jump on other leg!!)... but whatever happens I will continue with the abs and strength stuff...

SO annoying as was starting to feel great ...

Oh no! So sorry to hear you got hurt :( Hope it heals up soon. Way to go by not giving up, though!! Your determination will pay off.

Day 8 was awesome! Gave me lots of much needed energy. I definitely feel stronger in general and my posture has improved. My mom commented today that I was looking "very solid and upright" lol.
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    today was my day 10!! glad that the first round is over, it was getting pretty monotonous. Anterior raises still suck. haha
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is DONE! I think I got overzealous yesterday! LOL, It wasn't nearly as easy today as it was then... LOL But, I pushed through.. 12 pushups first round, 5 the second. (Finishing on my knees) The anterior raises hurt. I wasn't able to do them all the way through today :( 2 more days!! I can't believe I'm actually doing this!!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. I'm not nearly as good as I was in Jan.... :embarassed: I didn't even want to do today's, but I did it anyway. I definitely felt better for it! Awfully glad to have day 8 done. 2 more days, and "I'm out of workout one" LOL...