Biggest Loser Week 1 Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
The Week 1 Winner is sirena715 with an incredible 3.2% weight loss (4.6 lbs).
Runner up is a tie between harleyjax and salhaz20, both with 2.7% weight lost (4 lbs and 8.5 lbs lost respectively).
The Week 1 Winning Group is Brown Team with 1.2% lost- that's 23.4 lbs lost in one week.
Runner up is Red Team with 0.9% lost (11.6 lbs).

We lost a lot of team members this week. Here is a list of the disqualified users for reference:
doingmenow78, kratschie, ashd1424, 4titaa, keller44, clockwork_fro, tiffanylouise, srw48247, lilyjohnson19, bradensmommy23, abbie9501, shaythep, pepperpots377, remyaunnikrishnan, wennieliu, mamakeke22, shona1962, projecttae, karentalty, 23anna24, mom2tripsn2

2med3j5.png
15q4xo4.png
2rfq6uo.png

Replies

• tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    congratulations to the winning losers!!!

wish everyone who signed up would have stuck it out, but I guess we just all try harder:grumble:

good going pink team.
  • leggup
    Options
    congratulations to the winning losers!!!

wish everyone who signed up would have stuck it out, but I guess we just all try harder:grumble:

good going pink team.

Pink and Red both took a hard hit in terms of members bailing. Then again, it seems like at least once a week I delete someone from my friend's list for being inactive 30+ days, so it's no surprise, I guess.
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats Brown team!!!!
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!!! Congrats Brown Team!!!
    Bririshbrocco - something weird is going on with the blue teams formula. It should say 0.7% loss.
  • leggup
    Options
    Bririshbrocco - something weird is going on with the blue teams formula. It should say 0.7% loss.
    Dangit. It's taking the value from the wrong cell. I'll fix that this afternoon. Good catch.
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the brown team for being the biggest loser of the week!!! Congrats to everyone who stuck with it and continued on with the challenge!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Nice catch
  • leggup
    Options
    Fixed the Blue Team error. Now that the formulas are set, i shouldn't have any other errors!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Brown team.Well done.

Shame we lost so many members. As for the rest of us...good luck and work out hard for the upcoming week.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Brown Team. Come on Teal Team GO GO GO!!!
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    and once again, thanks to bristish brocco for being the moderator. it takes ALOT of time:flowerforyou:
  • KViens71
    KViens71 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Way to go EVERYONE!!!
  • SamSal02
    SamSal02 Posts: 85
    Options
    Congrats EVERYONE on a GREAT week!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Brown team and everyone else as well. Best of luck with your goals this week!
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Alright! Nice going ladies!

Congrats Brown Team...better watch out because the Blue Team is coming for ya! :bigsmile:

Awesome job moderator Britishbroccoli!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Pink and Red both took a hard hit in terms of members bailing. Then again, it seems like at least once a week I delete someone from my friend's list for being inactive 30+ days, so it's no surprise, I guess.

I apologize to my Red team for missing the weigh-in. Unfortunately on Friday life caved in on me. I have never missed a weigh-in in any of the other biggest loser challenges - sometimes some things can't be helped.

I won't miss another one!

Great job my friends - and congratulations to the biggest losers of week 1!

Chere
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Way to go team Brown!