NSV

Options
garber6th
garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
I have been really sick with a horrible cold for the past 4 days or so. My friend said I should take a nice hot bath. I realized I haven't done that in YEARS because honestly, I couldn't fit in my bathtub! So, I took a bath, I actually fit in my bathtub (YAY!), and when I got up, I didn't make that human plunger sound and take half the water with me!!

Replies

• emmeylou
    emmeylou Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I literally cried the first time I took a bath after surgery! I *love* my baths and I was so thrilled that I could fit in my tub comfortably AND have plenty of hot, soapy water to soak in too!!

Congrats :)
  • kglowins
    kglowins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both. Those are great NSV's.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV! I haven't tried a bath and it's been 3 years since surgery. Still have a hard time getting up from the floor, but maybe I will have to try this.
  • JxAAA
    JxAAA Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    oh my!! I think I need to try a bath and see if I can actually submerge myself underwater. What a great NSV
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great NSV.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a wonderful feeling. There are many more experiences like that one ahead of you. :bigsmile:
  • oStephhanie
    oStephhanie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooot!!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that! Way to go. What a great accomplishment. Just goes to show you how hard you have worked. Way to go! :flowerforyou: