pure gym

Options
beduffbrickie
beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
Does anybody use pure gym? if so would you recommend?

Replies

• dilleight
    dilleight Posts: 50
    Options
    Used to go in Leeds but then it got far too busy for me.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I use PureGym in Coventry and i think its fab! i rarely have to wait for any piece of equipment and there are lots of free classes to choose from. They are a budget gym so don't have the luxuries of a pool or sauna etc but they do have sunbeds, I think its great value for money.
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Having a sunbed is not a bonus.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I went to the one is Coventry, thought the machines were crap, and there is no natural daylight. staying put me thinks
  • jjakaalbinoboy
    Options
    Just joined one opening soon in Redditch, been round on the induction and looks good!
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    For me it's way to busy, doesn't have big enough weights (36kg is max...) and machines are pretty poor, compare to other clubs.
  • riadhdeb
    riadhdeb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It's crap, Easy gym is good
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I go to one in Stoke and think its excellent, really good value for money at £12.99 a month. Think it gets a bit busy after work time, but I only use it first thing in the morning and at weekends. No swimming pool which suits me fine as I HATE swimming!!
  • Fannyannefeisty
    Options
    I am a member of the Northampton Pure Gym and that is really nice, spacious, lots of good equipment, never full, clean changing rooms and central location. I wish I had closer to me as Nuneaton has crap choice and are totally over priced.
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use the North Sheffield one. I find it clean and the staff helpful. Downside is the fact that the x trainers and bikes only start when you move and don't allow for a pause which can be a bit of a pain. But, it's very competitively priced and I can live with that slight limitation.
  • donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We haven't one near us but I do go to our local one in Chapel-en-le-Frith , machines are good, staff very friendly and a big bonus for me is that it doesn't cost me a penny as my other half has put me on his membership :happy: