7/21 July Goals

Options
hippiefemme
hippiefemme Posts: 35 Member
We are well over halfway through the month, and today I want us all to challenge ourselves to making a goal for the rest of the month or determining what we can do to get to our already planned July goal.

My weight goal for July is to get down to 215 from 220, and I'm about halfway there. To make sure I get there, I will hit the gym at least four times before Sunday and another three times next week, alternating cardio and strength training so my muscles get a rest.

What are your goals for the rest of the month?

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    My goal will be to not gain anything for the rest of the month since I will be slowed down a bit with the gel injections going on through the rest of the month and the beginning of August: I can't train with Super Trainer since we can usually only train on Friday evenings or Saturdays and I won't be able to attend Combat on Saturdays either since Doc said no workouts after the injection on Friday afternoons until at least Mondays.)
  • divinedivasceo
    divinedivasceo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal will be to go down 3lbs by the end of the month. I just found this group and love daily/monthly small doable/reachable goals. I will acheive my goal by logging in my food everyday and sticking to my eating plan. I will also be more active and do lunch walks. BTW, I'm new here. My name is Debi and I've lost 105lbs and gained 57lbs back. However, I'm losing again and doing well.