Need New Friends

Options
just some support and motivation i think this LGBT Group is awesome :) im motivated and commited i want to get healthy and be happy with my self

Replies

• GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends :smile:

Anyone is welcome to send me a FR, lets get motivated! :drinker:
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends :smile:

Anyone is welcome to send me a FR, lets get motivated! :drinker:

yep! same. requests sent :)
  • bequ
    bequ Posts: 14
    Options
    Looking forward to meeting new people! Sending requests now :-)
  • SwanQueenDreamz
    SwanQueenDreamz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Happy to make friends on here as well.
  • bequ
    bequ Posts: 14
    Options
    Would love to get to know all of you better. How about we share some info about ourselves? I'll start :-)

My name is Becky, I live in Des Plaines, IL near Chicago. I am 48 with 3 daughters, 20, 16 and 11. I was dating a woman for a year and a half, then she broke up with me because we wanted different things right now. I am a mom, she already raised her daughter and is now a grandmother and wants to travel and be more free to do what she want when she wants, but I can't do that. So right now I'm single and not looking.

I work at an Assisted Living home for seniors and I work with dementia patients. I love my job, but it doesn't really pay enough to support a family of 4, so I am looking for something new.

I decided to start working out again because I needed to take more control over my life. I've been feeling much more positive since I started again and I am looking forward to more positive things in my life.
  • deonnathegreat
    Options
    New to this group. I'll add all of you, feel free to add me as well :)
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I love meeting new people and the motivation never hurts! ;-)
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm all for new friends. :)
  • const1ar
    const1ar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am also down for some new friends for support =] Feel free to add me
  • scaryan
    scaryan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friends are always good!

I'm Scary, from the UK. Starting uni in September (which gives me a big empty summer to use to improve my fitness!) after two years living abroad. I like theatre, overdramatic music, bad chick lit, politics, running, swimming and cultural studies.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Here here!

I've been with my girl for 3 years now. i"m working like a real person and in my off time I like to do martial arts and cook wonderful food.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Been here for a while :)
  • Alaskasloss
    Alaskasloss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to this group. I'll add all of you, feel free to add me as well :)

^ditto :D
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this group, and I would LOVE to meet new people!!
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I have been on MFP since Jan, but I just joined this group. Feel free to send me FR's.
  • in_the_end
    in_the_end Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends/fellow motivators.
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, after a move to a new city and starting a new job, I thought I would rejoin MFP with a new profile. But I need friends! Please add me! I'm 35 and have a wife (12 years together; we were legally married in New York last year, but we just moved to St. Louis) and two little boys (7 and 3). I would like to lose 50 pounds (that's my goal anyway) and I log daily.

Thanks!
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, nice to meet you al! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want. My name is JD, I'm a 28 year old trans guy from canada. I've been battling weight issues for years, my transition journey has added to some of that. I try to interact on here with friends as much as possible. One can never have too much support.
  • Chelsea_O
    Chelsea_O Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I <3 new friends. I'm getting back on the horse after losing 22 pounds, then gaining 7 back. I could definitely use some motivation and I can motivate you too. Friend requests always welcome!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Feel free to add me. The more the merrier.

:smile: