July 24

Options
LydiaZembower
LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
Well I will start the new day now that it's the end of the day for me.
Wrote up today to another migraine but walked for 1 hr with Zoey. Then watched TV with Max.
Later I took Migraleve and a nap. Got up to make dinner and after the storm arrived, my migraine left. Yeah.
Went for another 30 min. walk and at 9 pm did Turbo Jam 20 min and Ab Jam 20 min.

I hope you have a nice time at Disney Sandy. I haven't been able to reach my son that lives in Florida yet. May have to just arrive there in October and kick his butt!!
I agree, a little piece of chocolate does help with cravings and they even say that it helps raise I believe its serotonin levels making women happier and not so depressed. Should we see if it helps?
Didn't drink enough water today again. Had pumpkin seeds yesterday and I think the salt in them has made me retain fluids again.
Did you know you can take apple cider vinegar tablets a couple of times a day and it helps with excess water, a diuretic! It can also help with weight loss.
I have been looking into my son's new Virtual Academy classes. I hope that it will go well and that I don't forget to do something with him.
I hope that you will all do well today. Exercise and drink lots of water.

Replies

• DarrylsGinger
    DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lydia,
    Sorry about the migraine but at least it went away quickly. I wonder if regular exercise, a healthy diet, and plenty of water will impact the frequency, duration or pain levels of your migraines. I've never read any research about it.

I think I'll stay away from the pure chocolate for a while... it's definitely my Achilles heel. lol