• anson808
    anson808 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am not a libero. :D
  • lessfatmatt
    lessfatmatt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi you all! Awesome to see that someone finally set up a volley group :D

I play beach most days in summer, and play middle in indoor.
  • anson808
    anson808 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's great dude! We play beach here in Hawaii year round. Indoors - well let's just say I'm not the best passer on the team, but I pretty much play anywhere - I guess it just depends on the level of play. I can't hang in the middle unless we are playing B ball. :) I prefer to play right side.

I've been working on getting my vertical leap back up, and so far, I'm touching 10'5" with a full approach. I've got another 4-6" before I'm really happy with my jump again, but we'll see. Time is working against me, as I haven't been able to jump that high for 10 years now.
  • nwright612
    nwright612 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I played volleyball throughout middle and high school, but not so much anymore. In middle school, we were doing good to get it over the net, so I didn't really have a position. Then in high school, I kinda got run through the gamut -- freshman year, I was a setter; sophomore year, I was a hitter (i think right side), and then junior and senior year, I was mostly back row/defense (but not a libero).

I don't find opportunities to play very often anymore, but I love to when I get the chance (thought I'm always caught off guard by how much my skills have diminished.. :/ ).
  • ryesmama12
    ryesmama12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I played in junior high/high school/ club and College Volleyball. I'm gonna start playing on an adult league in August. I play right side hitter because I'm left handed and that's my strong side.