ever wonder how they pee during the TDF?

Options

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodnes. I never. As they said, I suppose that was perfectly executed. And no, I had never wondered. Now you have me wondering; do women stay on the bike or get off? Me - I'd get off. I don't need the rash that would come with being that type of wet in my tender areas.
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have seen in pass years were the entire pelaton stops for a nature break. It's like 30 guys pissing on the same fence. Must smell nice.

I am sure I would crash trying to piss while on my bike or even worse piss into the wind and have it splash back in my face.
  • Zodia81
    Zodia81 Posts: 43
    Options
    I asked this question to my husband the other day while we were watching! And he told me they do it while they are on the bikes.

Can you imagine if you got it on the guy behind you though. haha.
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!
    I know they make potty breaks... Never really wondered about how they pissed on a bike. Although, as a female, I can't really do that!
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    There was a story going around a couple of years ago that one of these riders took a dump in a hat being held by another rider so they wouldn't have to stop. Don't know if it's true but that would be an impressive maneuver.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Did you see the guy a few days ago... He had a bad case of the ****s, and basically pulled up at someone's camper van and said "I need your toilet"...

Worrying thing was,, he looked like he was wearing a ski suit rather than shorts and jersey... So nipping behind a bush wasn't really an option...
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Did you see the guy a few days ago... He had a bad case of the ****s, and basically pulled up at someone's camper van and said "I need your toilet"...

Worrying thing was,, he looked like he was wearing a ski suit rather than shorts and jersey... So nipping behind a bush wasn't really an option...

*** Skin-Suit (damn ipad auto-text correct)
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Pretty good skill! Now here in the US, cops will throw you in jail for this :-O
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Marathon runners in a race pee while running. I wouldn't expect anything less of a racing cyclist.

*I don't race* like *that!* :laugh:
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have seen in pass years were the entire pelaton stops for a nature break. It's like 30 guys pissing on the same fence. Must smell nice.

Saw this recently in the TdF (maybe around stage 5?). Bunch of guys all stopped at once to pee and the cameras caught it. Made me giggle