LETS GO PACK!

kimsinrud
kimsinrud Posts: 5 Member
New to Myfitnesspal and would like to connect with other Packer Fans out there trying to loose weight. I'm from Montana but was born in Wisconsin so had the love of cheese and the Pack injected into my blood when I was born!

How do you think the Pack will do this year? And what do you eat/drink while watching the game to keep your calorie goals?

Replies

• tobybears8
    tobybears8 Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome Kim. I am hoping they have a better year than last year. As long as Aaron stays healthy we should be good to go. Hoping to see some Abby (Abbrederis ?sp) from the Badgers play some this year. I have a bad habit of not eating the right stuff or drinking the right stuff so I will not answer that one. LOL. Can't wait until football starts again. I have been watching reruns of games and I am ready for the NEW YEAR to start. Only 50 days till the start of football.

Good luck on your journey to the new you.
  • kelpeng
    kelpeng Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Glad to see there are other Packer fans around here. I live in extreme western Wisconsin (considered a suburb of St. Paul, MN, actually) for the last two years, but was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan which is big time Packer country.

I think the Pack will be really good this year. It'll be awesome if Aaron, Cobb, and Matthews can all be healthy all year long! Wouldn't that be nice?? :) (and everyone else too, of course)

My sister and I have a years-old habit of downing a bag of Doritos during Packer games, so that'll be a challenge for me this year. :-/ I had some really good grilled chicken tenders yesterday that would make a good football finger food, so I plan to try those once I get the recipe.

Good luck to us and to the mighty Pack!

Kelly