Biggest Loser Week 2 Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
Week 2 winner is harleyjax with 5.2% total weight lost (7.6 lbs!). Second place goes to runner115 at 4.4% (who I originally missed. Sorry!)! Third is a tie between ruthq1 and bettyandveronica who both lost 3.4% total body weight!

Week 2 winning team is BROWN TEAM with a total of 1.6% weight lost... that's 32.8 lbs!

Finally, the week 2 disqualified players are mrsjbbeers, carlynmatthew, lmhw0320, jenbug537, tokenbracket, etherlilly1. Very few people this week. Bravo.

2a6o68m.png
i2v90l.png
mv4znc.png

Replies

• slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Well done Haleyjax and Brown Team :drinker:
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Congrats to each and every one of us!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    **Correction** For the Grey Team, ruthq1 (not moparjer) is tied for 2nd place. Great job everyone! :-)
  • leggup
    Options
    **Correction** For the Grey Team, ruthq1 (not moparjer) is tied for 2nd place. Great job everyone! :-)
    Thanks! I fixed it.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone, and congrats Brown team! A few of us other teams were close, though :)
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    2 questions: Why are some names grey and others black? What about runner115 losing 4.4%? Just curious :-) WAY to go Brown team!!!!!

Happy Losing All,
    Jen
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    2 questions: Why are some names grey and others black? What about runner115 losing 4.4%? Just curious :-) WAY to go Brown team!!!!!

Happy Losing All,
    Jen
    [/quote

The grey names have missed one weigh in. Another miss and you're out!
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm with jemsurf...what about my 4.4%?

It was over two weeks because I missed last friday - but I thought you said it would all apply to my week 2 score...just wondering'!

Go Purple!!!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options

It was over two weeks because I missed last friday - but I thought you said it would all apply to my week 2 score...just wondering'!

Go Purple!!!

Great job runner!
  • leggup
    Options

Go Purple!!!

WOMP That's a group mod fail (me). Fixed the text. I need to learn how to use LOOKUP in excel to autofind the highest value, because I am not doing well with that.

In the future, please please please PM me any mistakes I make so that I can fix them quickly. I am terrible about checking all of my threads on the daily.