July 25 Happy Friday!

Options
DarrylsGinger
DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
Hello to all! I started the day with no weight change.. which sounds so much better than "didn't lose anything".. lol It's a little disappointing, of course, but not entirely unexpected. I've had a half to three quarter pound loss for the past 5 days so I knew my body was going to want to settle and smooth out soon. No worries. I'm eating right and exercising enough to push past and keep the losses coming. Whoot!

Nothing exciting happening today. Cleaning the bedsheets, cooking a pork roast in the crockpot, and expecting the plumber to stop by and give an estimate on fixing my tub. Only two more days, though, and I'm on my way back to Florida! Can't wait to see my boy and my mom!

Hope everybody is feeling healthy and happy!

Sandy

Replies

• djcangel
    djcangel Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy, It's been really quiet around here today, and so I am glad you checked in. I guess everybody is busy or out of town. Hope you have a wonderful time in Florida (who am I kidding, what's not to love?). I am doing well, on yet another plateau, so will "weight" it out, lol. Have a Great Weekend!!! dj
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I guess we can call ourselves the "plateau triplets".....I can't seem to break it! I have a quiet day, here as well. Big excitement for the day is shopping tonight for luggage. During our last flight the luggage died an ugly death. The weather is incredible today! Florida will be great, although pretty hot. It is always exciting to see our loved ones. DJ, I read your other posting, and it is definitely interesting how people get lost. I have tried to connect with people many times only to have them go MIA. I am thrilled to have found you lovely ladies!
  • djcangel
    Options
    @Jan, Thanks friend, I love getting new luggage, the anticipation of using it is great! I for one do not intend to go anywhere for a long while...I think our little group is great. I also really like the fact that there are not bunches of us, it makes for a closer knit support group, I have looked into other groups but I seem to get swamped in the numbers of comments and can not or do not want to keep up. :drinker: So Cheers To Us...dj
  • thin4me59
    thin4me59 Posts: 73
    Options
    Must be the time of year? LOL I haven't seen a decrease either. Home early today from work, but have a meeting at 6pm. :( Had something planned but when you work for a non profit and a group calls and says they want to give you some money you make time to go if at all possible!
  • djcangel
    Options
    @ thin4me, O.K. so now we have the 4 Musketeers, no wonder we are attracted to each other like moths to the flame...so let's all try to hit the downhill slopes....have a super weekend...I look forward to hearing all of your wonderful stories...as I will hold down the fort, (group), while you are all away. :ohwell: I'll vaca in Sept. dj.
  • DarrylsGinger
    DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Damn. It doesn't happen often but tonight i'm craving food... not good food... but fun food. We're in the for the night.. just watching tv. I want chips and a Dr. Pepper.

Color me JONESING!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ups and downs and plateaus are why I step on the scale less. It discourages me, especially since I have become a slow loser. Nest weigh in will be next Wednesday morning before leaving for Alaska. I know I have lost inches so hoping it will show on the scale.