Need motivation!

Options
Okay in march i was down to 175, cruised in april came back 183.. whoops. Got injured at work and now up to 200lbs :-( my goal is to get back to 170 before our Halloween cruise! Following the shred diet plan and using the 21 day fix videos.

Replies

• AuburnMom21
    AuburnMom21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here! I'm trying to change to a healthier lifestyle, but my major motivation is our B2B cruise in November. Hubby and I started the 21 Day fix workouts three weeks ago. In addition, we walk 2-3 miles a day. I've been using MFP to track my food, and just got a fitbit last week.

We love the 21 day fix videos! How do you like them? Please tell me more about the shred diet plan. I have not heard of it. How are you doing?
  • Pomsaysom
    Pomsaysom Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new!! My motivation is that I'm graduating with my bachelor's in May, and we're leaving on a graduation/anniversary celebration cruise the morning after graduation! I want to look and more importantly, feel amazing when we go! I'm not really following a diet plan right now. I try to make healthy choices. Lean protein, complex carbs, and loooots of fruits and veggies. I walk and jump rope for cardio, I'm planning on starting Zumba DVDs after finals are over, and I've started working with some 5 pound weights to help with these flabby noodles I call arms. I'm trying to keep up with my meds and drink lots of water, and track everything on MFP. It's a lot to remember, haha! So far I'm about nine or ten pounds lower than my highest weight of all time, which was a few weeks ago. My ultimate goal is about seventy pounds total, or being thin, toned, and healthy, whichever comes first.

I have a lot of issues with motivation and I really benefit from others to hold me accountable, otherwise I just make excuses to myself and I get all off track.
  • AuburnMom21
    AuburnMom21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pomsaysom, I would love to hear some of your meals, especially breakfast and lunch. I need some new ideas because I always end up eating the same thing for breakfast every morning, and it gets boring.

Congratulations on losing 9-10 lbs!