10lbs by September 1st?

Options
Smirnoff65
Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
Well Carl are you going to keep the group going next month? I for one think it is one of the best groups on here, full of friendly, supportive people. I am a member of a few groups but none as good as this and think Carl does a great job holding it all together and pushing us in the right direction.

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I agree ! Let's keep the momentum going
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well Carl are you going to keep the group going next month? I for one think it is one of the best groups on here, full of friendly, supportive people. I am a member of a few groups but none as good as this and think Carl does a great job holding it all together and pushing us in the right direction.

Well......Carl will you keep this going? I agree with Smirnoff, this is one of the more active groups.:flowerforyou:
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This actually crossed my mind again just yesterday... Continuing this is an absolute YES for me too!

But, this group's success is because of the contributions made by all of the members.

I personally found that the more you give and contribute here, the more fulfilling your experience is, and the greater your satisfaction will be as well!

Making Friends, Paying it Forward and Supporting each other, is such a great fit for the Weight Loss Journey that we all have decided to pursue.

I've truly have got the best friends and hope everyone else can say and feel the same!

Thanks for all of the sharing and support!

Let's Crank It Up a bit and make August another great month!

Carl -
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Yay!!!!

And you are so right Carl!
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well!! Yippy :drinker:
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Yay, thank you so much, Carl! I dropped off the MFP radar for a bit due to a big move and some life changes, but I'm so ready for August!
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Nice!!
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hooray we go another month!! I look forward to continuing our community and if any says they are leaving after they reach their GW I will send them a big batch of homemade cookies :tongue:
  • pluckykat
    pluckykat Posts: 80
    Options
    YAY! So glad this group is continuing. You are a rock star, Carl!
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Hooray we go another month!! I look forward to continuing our community and if any says they are leaving after they reach their GW I will send them a big batch of homemade cookies :tongue:

Hahaha might take you up on that :drinker:

Seriously though I would hope to hit my target this month but would still like to stay part of the group to help others any way I can.
  • smithelly
    smithelly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! I also fell off the radar a bit last month, but am ready to crank it up in august!
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Seriously though I would hope to hit my target this month but would still like to stay part of the group to help others any way I can.

Smirnoff you are a huge motivator!! It would be too sad to see you go. So happy u plan on staying around... Plus, congrats on being so close to your goal weight!! :flowerforyou:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options

Smirnoff you are a huge motivator!! It would be too sad to see you go. So happy u plan on staying around... Plus, congrats on being so close to your goal weight!! :flowerforyou:

I second all this. Another group I was in that has been going for a really long time completely (and I mean completely) disintegrated this month. There are still some folks around and I'll be encouraging a couple of them to come join us! I like that it's not too big.
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! I've met some of my favorite MFP'ers in this group!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm in yet again! I had a lot of stuff going on this month - moving,starting grad school, etc etc... Anyway, I'm mostly settled now and absolutely need this for next month! :smile: :drinker:
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    No worries.....

Ketowerdefense, smithelly, Greenicefloes

Make a starting post in the Weigh Ins for September 1st. topic and that don't disappear...

I mean to say, post regularly... Weigh ins, Workouts your Food and Exercise Diaries, etc... It all helps you succeed

Carl -