Thoughts on today's workout

Options
Doesn't matter what day you're on- just a place to share your thoughts, and see who else feels similarly!

Replies

• eslonlineteacherguy
    eslonlineteacherguy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day off today, but it's my B-Day... That cheese cake is looking awfully good... all in moderation, LOL
  • Lou_Darling93
    Options
    Haha on a birthday calories are a game to see who can get the most... :P

Seriously though happy birthday :) enjoy yourself!

For me today it was cardio power and resistance... and it definitely kicked my *kitten*. I'd be surprised to be walking straight tomorrow haha!
  • MommaRaven
    MommaRaven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy late birthday!

I did Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. It was hard! But I made it through, and I was definitely sweating. I'm tired now, but it's going to be so worth it in the end!
  • rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today I did Cardio Power and Resistance. Between my 1 year old son running in my room and my 3 year old daughter asking is she was doing it right and for me to feel my head because she was sweating like them (not really) I made it through and completed it. I was sweating by the end and my mood was a lot better.

Day 23 down :)
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    Options
    Thanks for the B-Day wishes. Turning 56 sucks, but I'll be in better shape than most of those "younger" guys, God willing.

Completed Cardio Power & Resistance today (Day 8). The fat tears dripped like a waterfall. Seems a few of us are on the same exercise cycle.

Great job on getting around the obstacles that try and prevent us from doing what we need to do.
  • Lou_Darling93
    Options
    Cardio Recovery today. I believed I'd be in for less pain but nope- it's just a recovery from cardio.. not from the relentless lunges and squat holds.

My legs are jelly.
  • MommaRaven
    Options
    My daughter didn't sleep well last night, and I wanted to skip my workout to take a nap with her. However, I knew I'd kick myself later if I did that, so I powered through. Cardio Power & Resistance done. 3 days into Insanity and feeling proud of myself. I can't wait to see the Fit Test results in 2 weeks.
  • Aoifeberenger
    Options
    Day 11 today and I am so relieved it is cardio recovery today. I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit yesterday and I found it really tough. I find the ground work the hardest - plank moves and push-ups.
    The only thing that keeps me going sometimes is looking at the fit people doing Insanity having major difficulty.
    Tomorrow is hubby and I's wedding anniversary, so it is my blowout day - food wise. We will still do Insanity day 12 tomorrow. Should make us feel good for the rest of the day.
    It is great to hear everyone's reaction to it. I am sure this will keep me going @ day 30!
    Never give in! :smile:
  • fab_ridz
    fab_ridz Posts: 73
    Options
    Did the fit test today!!! And I survived.... I have done cardio elliptical/treadmill/cycling for 1 hr before and I felt that I was more burnt out in the fit test than 1 hr cardio machine workouts!!
    Are the workouts even harder??? I want to see the results in a month from now when school starts.
    How fast did you first notice any changes in your measurements. Would love to hear your success moments.
  • rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 24 completed :) Plyometric Cardio Citcuit

I enjoyed todays work out, I pushed my self attempting to do regular push ups instead of the "girlie" ones. Found I sweated a lot more. My 3 year old wasn't to motivated today lol. My son was hanging out in the living room with his dad so that kept him quiet. i got through it and was pleased. I feel myself getting strong. Hope everyone had a great day!
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    Options
    Completed Pure Cardio & Ab Ripper X. I can't do Cardio Abs due to a tailbone injury last year, so I substitute Ab Ripper X. Pure Cardio is my favorite workout. I can see and feel a transformation taking place, particularly in my abdomen and oblique areas. YAHOO.
  • All4Me2014xx
    All4Me2014xx Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Did the Plyo Circuit yesterday. I feel bad that I didn't make it all the way through, but as long as I keep going back and giving all I can, then I am making progress. Oh, and my pushups are girly ones too. Previously, I was doing the "real deal", but after a 6 week break from all things fitness, I am back to square one with those.
  • MommaRaven
    Options
    Today was Cardio Recovery. After another sleepless night from my daughter, I was happy for the "break." Day 4 is done!!
  • adyorrock
    adyorrock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11 - Cardio recovery too! It's a killer workout but I'm holding on til the end! Gotta see those results!
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    Options
    You'll see those results in ways you never imagined, lol. Keep pressing play!!!
  • fab_ridz
    fab_ridz Posts: 73
    Options
    Day 2 complete - could not do as many reps as them in some of the exercises. But its a start!
  • All4Me2014xx
    Options
    Completed the Cardio and balance. Yes! I actually completed it. Completely drained by the end of it, but I did it. Yay me. I'm happy. Can you tell?:drinker:
  • eslonlineteacherguy
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! I'm so happy for you, that's a major milestone in itself. Just goes to show you, your goals ARE achieveable. Great work!!!
  • All4Me2014xx
    Options
    Day 2 complete - could not do as many reps as them in some of the exercises. But its a start!

I almost never do the reps they do. But I try to keep track of the number I do for each round. And if I do at least one more than I did of that exercise the previous round, then I'm good with that.
  • Lou_Darling93
    Options
    Did Pure Cardio yesterday and Plyo today... ohmygoodnessgracious. Seriously pure cardio kicked my bum so hard that Plyo actually felt like a relief.

Tomorrow is my rest day... needless to say I am seriously looking forward to it haha!