How's everyone doing? Share your progress here!

Options
How's the weight loss and wedding planning going for you? :)

Replies

• danihardman89
    danihardman89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The weight loss is actually going really well for me. 21 lbs down in the last 7 weeks. Wedding planning for me is almost done. Trying to decide on whether we need a DJ or not. Other than that, officiant, photog, venue, meals, cake, dress, decorations, guest list and invites are at least planned for, if not executed at this moment.
  • amandabg2014
    Options
    The weight loss went a little too well and my dress was too big at my last fitting. But instead of trying to alter it, I put back on 1.5 of the 2 pounds I lost between the two fittings; I tried it on this morning and it was almost perfect again. What a mind *kitten*, though. I had to change my calorie goal for the day and to see the number go from 1200 to almost 1600 per day was shocking. I cannot imagine how many calories I was eating at my worst to make me gain the weight in the first place! Ew.

Anyway, the wedding is in 12 DAYS. I'm relying heavily on my wedding planner since I'm doing this from 750 miles away, but we leave to go there on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! I have to call our DJ tomorrow to finalize everything with the music, and otherwise for me it's just some running around this week to pick up a few things. I mean, there's definitely little oh craps that are happening but I'm really trying to just remember you cannot please everyone and it will be a fantastic time regardless.
  • melanthalea
    melanthalea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's been pretty slow progress with the weight loss, but I'm okay with that. I still have over a year to lose the last 50 - 60 pounds and I feel confident that I'll be able to do that.

Wedding planning is stressful, we've finally set a date and I've just about signed contracts with the hair stylist, makeup artist and photographer. Bridesmaids are being a pain about dresses, they all want me to just choose something but I wanted to give them the opportunity to find something within their own budget and taste *sigh* so I guess I'll have to find something, but I'll probably wait until 6 months before the wedding to actively search, same as I'll be doing with my dress.

Anyways, feeling good and confident about my weight loss, I can really see the changes in my body and have had so many people comment on it!