Spreadsheet information

Options
mspoopoo
mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
Hi everyone! I am really pleased at the turnout for the challenge; 145 people so far!

I have started entering the information into the spreadsheet but haven't entered everyone yet. I will be getting everyone entered soon so don't panic if you don't see your name and details yet. :)

Once I make sure the spreadsheet is working correctly, I will post detailed instructions on how to enter your weekly information and on what is calculated.

http://goo.gl/aK1SvD

I want to give full credit to the spreadsheet creator shmulyeng, who has been in the previous challenges and has had great success. He is the wizard behind the spreadsheet.

Anyway, just thought I would update everyone in what is going on.

Replies

• tcgreen05
    tcgreen05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for creating this challenge!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU :flowerforyou: mspoopoo and shmulyeng !!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to put this all together. You are helping a lot of people, including myself, to stay motivated to reach our dreams. Thank you mspoopoo & shmulyeng!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet is looking good, some nice features on it, well done !!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    It is really wonderful that you are doing this. I am sure that it takes a great deal of time and I am truly grateful and am sure that the others here are as well!

A million thank-you's to you and shmulyeng! You are helping so many with this challenge!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    spreadsheet looks great!
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your patience. I have everyone entered as far as I can tell. Let me know if you aren't on the sheet.

I still have some vlookup errors I need to sort out and general cleanup/remove duplicates, etc. and then I will make the sheet editable and provide screenshots on how to enter your information if you are unsure.

It is late here in Oz. nighty night! :D

Hope everyone has a great day/evening.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work!!
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    Thanks for creating the group and spreadsheet! The effort is appreciated! Super excited to get started!!! :)
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your patience. I have everyone entered as far as I can tell. Let me know if you aren't on the sheet.

I still have some vlookup errors I need to sort out and general cleanup/remove duplicates, etc. and then I will make the sheet editable and provide screenshots on how to enter your information if you are unsure.

It is late here in Oz. nighty night! :D

Hope everyone has a great day/evening.

Thank you SO much for all this hard work. I truly appreciate you and shmulyeng - these sort of challenges are motivating and help me SO much...thank you :bigsmile:
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have just joined the group and I am hoping its not too late to have my info added in. The name is Ticia Kennedy. I am currently 190lbs.

• Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    As usual, the spreadsheet looks terrific. So organized! You are awesome. Thank you so much Ms. and Shmu!
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Glad to be able to continue the tradition.

I'll be back tomorrow to add more people, correct any errors, and put instructions up.

Going to be celebrating my birthday :)
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Have a great Birthday and thanks again for setting this Challenge up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sophysings
    sophysings Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I forgot to give you my BMI in the first post I did which is (eek) 39.7.

Thanks ever so much for all your work on this, I think it's a brilliant idea! Also: happy birthday :happy:
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

I'll be back tomorrow to add more people, correct any errors, and put instructions up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :drinker:
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 489 Member
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  • woodgal40
    woodgal40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please help - I am looking for the spreadsheet, but I do not find it. Is there a link I am missing?

Thanks,
    debbie
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Please help - I am looking for the spreadsheet, but I do not find it. Is there a link I am missing?

Thanks,
    debbie

Hi Debbie
    Spreadsheet is located here
    http://goo.gl/aK1SvD

I have it locked for editing until it is finished
  • Marydeibler
    Marydeibler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me when you're done celebrating!! Happy Birthday!!

SW 197
    GW 157
    BMI 30
This discussion has been closed.