The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread

Options

Replies

• Jrichards1712
    Jrichards1712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jessic here and I am in Corenlius Oregon thats the greater Portland area and always looking for local buddies to team up with.
  • dap143
    dap143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello group! I live in Spokane. I love the winters and the fact we get 4 seasons. Back to MFP after being gone for a year. I know I do better when I hold myself accountable for what I allow to enter my trap and MFP helps me do that. :happy: So back to it. I need to take care of me so I can run and play with my family. Hope you all are having a great day!
  • JTNanashi
    JTNanashi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! After moving around the US due to my dad's work, I've lived in Spokane, WA for the last 10 years.
    Nice to meet everyone. :)
  • miichii
    miichii Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. I just move to Wilsonville, OR from the Los Feliz area in CA. I'm looking to meet up with new friends and find a local buddy to exercise with.
  • stemisty89
    stemisty89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I live in the Bellevue/Redmond, WA area. I hope I am able to meet some friends and maybe have a gym buddy or activity buddy. We can share eating and exercise tips, etc. Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal and we can go from there. Online/app only friends are welcome too! :flowerforyou:
  • SheriWerth
    SheriWerth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am Sheri and I live in the Puyallup area. I am looing for friends as well as maybe even a walking buddy. I eat Paleo and would love to meet others who like this way of eating to share ideas and such. You don't have to be Paleo to add me as a friend. Good luck everyone!
  • Sarahclaybaugh
    Sarahclaybaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Sarah. I live in Seattle and would love to meet others from the area for accountability and support, especially moving into Fall which tends to be a difficult season for me physically. Excited to be a part of this group!
  • VKanam
    VKanam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi PNWers!

I'm a 34yr old living in Kirkland, WA. I moved here from India a few years back, and I totally love the PNW.

I've been dealing with weight all my life, and I've gone through weight loss once earlier and held it off. I started putting on weight again when I moved to the US, and finally decided to do something about it.

I started recently on MFP, and I absolutely LOVE it! I also love making new friends. Feel free to add me - I login daily, and my dairy is open. And I'm also open to meet-ups.
  • nikkifumasta
    Options
    Hello!

I am 31 y/o - born and raised WA! Grew up in the MLT/Lynnwood area (Graduated from Meadowdale - last of the Chiefs, 2001!)

Living in Arlington with two beautiful babies and a loving husband (who graduated from Edmonds Woodway).

I hope to connect with some neighboring MFP's to help support me as I begin my Gastric Bypass journey :-)
  • kcalabama
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Kelley and live in Kirkland. I was a member of MFP back in Virginia and sort of fell off the bandwagon when I moved here from keeping everything written down. Luckily I didn't add a bunch of weight but I didn't lose either.

Now I'm back on track and going down in weight again.
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Hermiston, Oregon. Originally from the Portland area; moved here 12 years ago. My goal is to loss about 15 more pounds. So nice to see others from the Pacific NW!
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    P.S. I'm the one on the right of my profile picture; the other gal is my twin sister!
  • budgirl9
    budgirl9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debbie and I live in Spokane. I've been on and off MFP for a few years, back on now!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Sherry and I live in Milwaukie, OR. Nice to see a local group on here. I've been off and on MFP for years. A few years ago I religiously logged & participated in the forums and lost about 30 lbs. Unfortunately those lbs found their way back and I'm planning to lose them again and then some by logging, clean eating, regular exercise, and positive thinking. Looking forward to cheering you all on and being able to count on the awesome support of the MFP community again.
  • ShawnT216
    ShawnT216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shawn here from Orting,Wa looking to meet good people and to make new friends. I have been on here for ahwile but i just go serious again. looking forward to gettint healthy and having that beachbody.
  • meganokamoto
    meganokamoto Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Megan, 24 years old, living in Silverdale, WA!
  • Saraw0520
    Saraw0520 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Sara. I live in East Bremerton. My husband and I moved here from Victorville California 7 years ago specifically for the rain and seasons. I will never tire of this place! :D
  • KristyRunyon81
    KristyRunyon81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Kristy. Born and raised in East Olympia/Tumwater, WA but now live in Kelso/Longview, WA
  • carolinegeneva
    Options
    Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm 25, and I moved to Portland ~2 years ago from Ohio. It is endlessly magical here.
  • sj911guy
    sj911guy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michael and I live on San Juan Island in the North Puget Sound. Nice to be here.